Chapter 22

Junkyu a bit surprised when he come down from his room, seeing Haruto the couch in the living room using his phone, Haruto notice him.

"Ruto?" Junkyu said "why are you just standing there? Eat your breakfast so we can go now" Haruto said, Junkyu just frowned because the latter always bossing around and also he didn't know that Haruto will come "I didn't know you were coming" Junkyu said "your mom said she will be early to leave, so he texted me last night, then I came here at 5:00am" Haruto stated making him shock "what? mom leave me here early? And you've been here at 5:00?" Junkyu asked in disbelief the latter just nod and continue on what he was doing on his phone

"Why mom didn't tell me tkss" Junkyu mumbled and walk to the kitchen, Haruto followed him too "she forget to tell you last night, she was so tired so she take a rest immediately and he didn't wake you because you were sleeping deeply she don't want wake up you, so she just called me" Haruto explain while putting the foods in Junkyu's plate. "Mom so busy lately, she might have a proper rest" Junkyu murmured and eat his food.

"That's why your mom asked me to take care for you for a mean time, because she know you can't handle on your own" Haruto said while peeling off the banana. "Like a babysitter?" Junkyu said while tilting his head and look the latter with his pleading eyes "you wish" Haruto said while pushing Junkyu forehead in his index finger. Junkyu just pout and shove his food in his mouth

"By the way Rutoya aren't you really going to take the recommendation?" Junkyu asked gazing Haruto, the latter just nod as a response "why? It's really a great opportunity especially for you though" Junkyu said but deep inside he don't want Haruto to go there too, his okay if Haruto end up to others rather than leaving the country "just eat your food, will you we might be late" Haruto said, Junkyu just pout "always demanding" Junkyu mumbled making the latter chuckle secretly.

After Junkyu eat Haruto stood up first from the table and went to the couch where his bag and Junkyu's bag putted. Junkyu followed his after he finish doing his stuff. Haruto was holding already Junkyu's bag Junkyu thought Haruto will hand it to him but he didn't he asked instead  "how's your hand?" Haruto asked, Junkyu look at his hand "I think it's fine now" Junkyu answer "let's go" Haruto said and they went outside to his car and drove off to school.

It's free time Junkyu walk towards to library to return the books he borrowed, after he return it he saw Yoshi and he approach the latter. "Yoshiyaahh!!" Junkyu called him and run toward to Yoshi "oh Junkyu need anything?" Yoshi asked when Junkyu was now in front of him panting, Junkyu shake his hand indicating he didn't need anything as he catch his breath.

"Look your now gasping, why did your run?" Yoshi said worrying the latter. "Where are you going? I heard you guys have a recital yesterday so how is it?" Junkyu asked after he calm himself "it got postponed, teacher said we will do it tomorrow instead, so we have a little time to practice" Yoshi stated.

"So your having a practice now? By the way where is Mashi? " Junkyu asked "Mashi? Ahmm I think his doing something on our project in Physical Science, and me? Nope I'm just heading in the music I'll just wait them there" Yoshi respond "then that's great, let me treat you since your free and me" Junkyu said and drag Yoshi without any response from Yoshi.

When Junkyu dragging Yoshi they meet Haruto and Asahi in the hallway "hi Ruto!! Sahii!!" Junkyu said as he wave his hand to Haruto and Asahi, Yoshi smiled at them too, and proceed to walk again. Haruto look at them as the two heading in the cafeteria.

"Why did you stop courting Yuna?" Asahi asked as Haruto was still looking at Junkyu and Yoshi, Haruto didn't answer and start walking again "it's because of him?" Asahi added making Haruto stop from walking. "It's seems you still didn't realize it, make a time for it bro before it's too late" Asahi said tapping the latter shoulder and walk away.

After the class student are now heading out from there room, including GAS students, Junkyu and his friends are heading out together with Haruto and his two friends. Haruto see Yoshi at the door he bet that he was waiting for Junkyu. "Hi Yoshiyahh sorry if I made you waited for me" Junkyu apologize to the latter, while Junkyu's friends wave their hands to Yoshi as a greetings, Yoshi response a smile to them "it's okay it's not that long though, so let's go" Yoshi said  "Where are you going?" Haruto asked coldly

"I'm going to watch their practice, it's okay I can go home alone, no need to worry" Junkyu said looking at Haruto. "Junkyu we'll head out first" Jihoon said "okay take care bye!" Junkyu said waving his hand to his friends and they bid a goodbye to Junkyu and Yoshi "so though us Yoshi, Junkyu" Asahi said and the three now left together. "Let's go" Yoshi said and Junkyu nod, Junkyu notice Haruto was behind them so he look back to Haruto "where are you going Ruto?" He asked Yoshi look back at Haruto too

"I'm coming too, isn't it obvious?" Haruto said unemotionally "huh?" Junkyu frowned "it's okay right Yoshi, you wouldn't mind right?" Haruto stated looking at Yoshi, Yoshi nod "oh it's okay, so shall we?" Yoshi and they walk again Junkyu just shrugged his shoulder sometimes he can't really understand Haruto.

When they arrived at the music room, mostly of the people there greet Junkyu, it seems they so close to Junkyu, including Mashiho and Yedam. The two a bit shock of the appearance of Haruto. After a couple minutes they started the practice, Junkyu busily watching the practice, like he was enjoying watching them while the other one seems so bored, Junkyu notice it "ruto you can go ahead, it seems your bored, I'm really fine here" Junkyu said, but the latter just look at him with his unreadable face, making Junkyu pout and look away to him.

The practice has been cut for a second for break, Yoshi walk toward to Junkyu and Haruto, he was sweating too much Junkyu is about to wipe his sweat but Haruto grab the towel and throw to Yoshi, Yoshi just release a smirk to Haruto. "Here Yoshi have some water" Junkyu handed a water bottle "Yedammaa, Shihooyaaa here have some water" Junkyu called the two and the walk to them too. They thank Junkyu right after and then they start again, and again Haruto was bored again.

"That's it! Let's go home" Haruto said and stood up grabbing Junkyu's wrist and bag and went out, without telling the others. "Rutoo I didn't even say goodbye to Yoshi" Junkyu complain while Haruto still dragging him "why did you drag me all of the sudden, I want to stay there a little bit more" again Junkyu complain, they are now at Haruto's car. Haruto lean to Junkyu closely to his face making Junkyu's eyes wide and step back "your so load, go in" Haruto said signaling to Junkyu to go inside to his car, Junkyu immediately went inside, before Haruto went inside his car, he massages his chest it was beating so fast. When Haruto get inside the car, Junkyu calm himself immediately and look away to the window.

Again his heart pound faster than before when Haruto again lean to him closer "R... rutoo" Junkyu uttered "your seatbelt dumbass, be responsible as always will you" Haruto said and buckled up the seatbelt to Junkyu.

"Oohh... Oh sorry. I forgot" Junkyu said nervously to Haruto, he might get a heart attack any moment because of Haruto's action.

"Here you ago Haruto, making me flutter, you always make feel this feelings, it's unfair one side love?? Why I'm the only one having this feeling while you?? I wish you will like me too"

✍️jealous era is this? 🤣🤣 joke btw thanks for reading🦋🐨💙