Chapter 21

Junkyu wake up by Haruto's voice "Kyu!! Kim Junkyu!! Wake up we were going to be late!" Haruto shake Junkyu's body gently, but sleepy koala don't want to leave the bed, Junkyu grab the blanket and cover it to his body. Haruto close his eyes for a second and stood up properly.

"Are you going to wake up or I'll leave you" Haruto stated pulling to blanket to Junkyu "hmmm.... Rutoyaa its still early, give me more five minutes" Junkyu groaned with his sleepy voice. Haruto is a bit frustrate to Junkyu for being hard to wake up. "Are you really not going to get up.. " Haruto's use his warning tone voice, but again Junkyu didn't budge, "Junkyu!! One, two, three" Haruto count in frustration but no one can bit Junkyu even him. Haruto release a heavy sigh and mess his hair.

Junkyu feel Haruto's hand inserted in his legs and neck, his was shock that Haruto was already carrying him, making him fully wide awake. Haruto put him down at the bathroom door.

"Now take a shower before I'll left you" Haruto stated and push Junkyu slightly to go in the bathroom. "Such a pain.. " Haruto mumbled and go down to the dinning room.

Junkyu finish his routine, he get his bag and go down too, he see Haruto sitting at the table probably waiting for him, he put down his bag in the couch and then he walk toward to Haruto, Haruto didn't notice him because Haruto was using his phone, Junkyu walk in his back, he glace what Haruto doing and he see the latter was texting Yuna. He just shrugged and sit beside Haruto, Haruto a bit surprised of his appearance, Haruto look at Junkyu's face he thought maybe Junkyu see he was texting Yuna.

"Oh you two.. eat your breakfast your going to be late.. I'll head out now" Haruto's mom suddenly appeared too "oh good morning tita!" Junkyu greeted her and wave his hand, Mrs.Watanabe notice Junkyu's hand has a bandage "what happened to your hand?" She asked "he cooked himself instead of the noodles" Haruto answered making Junkyu glared at him, Mrs. Watanabe just chuckled "next time be careful Junkyuyaa hmm, or call Haruto to cooked for you" She said and Junkyu just smiled brightly to her "okay I'll head now, your mom might really need some help now at the restaurant" She said and the just nod

"So they're having a partnership huh?" Haruto said and munch his food "yup your mom invest to us, so I think yes, beside their bestie though" Junkyu answer and then they finish there food.

Junkyu grab his bag and wait Haruto, who was at his room, when Haruto come back, he was holding an ointment and bandage, he grab Junkyu's hand "let me see your hand" Haruto said and remove the bandage that he put yesterday.

"It's still aching?" He asked, Junkyu nod, Haruto push slightly Junkyu to sit the couch "let's put some ointment so it won't ache later" Haruto stated and he gently put it in Junkyu's hand. Junkyu was just watching Haruto's action, he was fluttered by it, Haruto is been soft to him recently.

"Done!" Haruto said after wrapping Junkyu's hand again with bandage "Thank you rutoyaa" Junkyu said sweetly, Haruto smile to him and mess his hair "come on, we might miss the bus" He said "are you not going to bring your car again?" Junkyu asked "nope, I'm a bit lazy to drive, next time if tita will allowed you to drive, I'll be just take a ride to you" Haruto said and walk.

"yahh wait up your always leaving me behind.." Junkyu said, Haruto stop from walking, he look at Junkyu who was now at his side, he was taken a back on Junkyu what was he just said, it hits him, maybe Junkyu didn't realize what he just said "let's go!" Junkyu exclaimed but Haruto was stuck in his position "hey! What's wrong? Aren't we going?" Junkyu look back to him, Haruto snap out and and walk to Junkyu "no don't mind it, give me your bag" Haruto stated

"No its okay, it's not heavy" Junkyu said "you let Yoshi carry it and not me" Haruto pout making Junkyu laugh "yah rutoya jinjaa what's wrong with you recently, it's not you, what happened did you bump your head" Junkyu said while giggling, Haruto rolled his eyes, but deep inside he thought that he might really go hard on Junkyu back then, he realized that he was really cold to Junkyu.