Chapter 30

"Junkyu! " a sudden voice caught Junkyu's attention when his about to go, Sunghoon appear from the other side of the corner. "I don't know your here too" Sunghoon added while he got near to the two "ohh I see you're with someone, can I join you two?" Sunghoon stated, before Junkyu say something Sunghoon already sat down at the table.

Junkyu can't do anything he sat down again at the table on the left side of Sunghoon, a awkward moment wrap them up, Junkyu pretending that he was reading his book while Haruto's mind was in deep thought.

Sunghoon notice the award atmosphere at their table so he clear his throat and speak "your Haruto right?" Sunghoon said making Haruto look at him, as always a cold aura of Haruto shows at Sunghoon, Haruto nod slightly "how did you know me?" Haruto ask coldly, Junkyu was just listening to the cold conversation of the two.

"how can't I? don't be funny Haruto why are you even asking me that you're known here in the campus" Sunghoon said with a little smirk appeared on his face. After Sunghoon says that Haruto shrugged it and put his attention on his book.

A moment later Sunghoon ask Junkyu some questions about his book as a soft and genuinely person he help the later in his book. Everytime Sunghoon got struggled understanding his book he ask the later, meanwhile the guy in front of them got irritated secretly.

"Those questions are too easy why he even ask it" Haruto thought while rolling his eyes secretly.

"Junkyu how about this one? I can understand it" Sunghoon ask for the nth time making Haruto really irritated, even though they have a problem he can't help but to be iraatated.

"shitt for real? This guy is really on my nerve, is he trying to piss me?" A rant flows in Haruto's mind.

"Can't you study on your own, your too noise" a sarcastic tone that Haruto release out of his irritation. Being irritated or being jealous because of Junkyu's attention from the later.

"Then find a quieter place for you" Junkyu response not even looking to Haruto, Haruto got pissed off of Junkyu's response.

"I've been here before that guy came here, why would I leave, if you want then find a place that you two can have perfect place to flirt around" out of his frustration for being a jealous he didn't realize what he was saying.

"what the heck Haruto! what are you saying? I'm just helping Sunghoon are you crazy?" Junkyu got pissed off too because of Haruto just stated, he want to say more but they're in the library and also Sunghoon is with them.

"Tkkss isn't it obvious?" Instead of trying to cool down the atmosphere Haruto throw a woods into a fire making the latter mad at him.

"I can't believe you Haruto, your impossible" Junkyu stood up pulling Sunghoon wrist and leave Haruto in the table.

"fuck!" Haruto course in his own self. How can he say those world he just worsen the problem, how can he make it up to Junkyu now, he didn't have a chance to explain himself to the latter instead he make a fight.

He stood up grabbing his bag and follow Junkyu out side, he run toward to Junkyu grabbing the latters hand. Sunghoon is about to react but Haruto gave him a death glare.

An aggressive Junkyu immediately drag his hand from Haruto's grips "what do you want now!" Junkyu ask irratatedly

"Look Junkyu I didn't mean it" Haruto said plainly, Junkyu rolled his eyes "then? I don't care even if you mean it or not! I don't care anymore, just stay away I've done enough with you Ruto, you know how much it kills me when I heard those words from you, it keeps replying in my mind Ruto please just... just let me.. stay away from me" Junkyu can't help but to break down in front of him, Haruto just felt a sting in his chest hearing Junkyu breaking down even though it's not true, he wants to clear it up but Junkyu won't let him, it's even hurt to Haruto hearing the latter calling him Ruto.

"Junkyu.. Please.. " Haruto try to grab Junkyu's hand but Junkyu avoid his hand "please Haruto go! Please Ruto go! please if you still have a pity on me.. " Junkyu cries

"Dude can't you hear him, he said go" Sunghoon said
"shut up you know nothing! don't try to enter the frame your not part of it!" Haruto coldly reply.

"And so what I don't care if I'm not part but it's clear what Junkyu said he said stay away" Sunghoon replied back, Haruto clench his fist because of Sunghoon stated.

"Fine if you don't want to go, we will!" Sunghoon said and pull Junkyu with him and go. Haruto leave hanging there seeing Junkyu go with other guy.

Junkyu POV

I'm here in the park of our school sitting the the bench with Sunghoon, I've been crying for a while, when calm down he gave me a handkerchief.

"here, use this your a mess" he said handing his handkerchief from his pocket, without any words I accepted it and wipe my tears.

"Sorry about earlier and also thank you too Sunghoon" I said apologitically, I really embarrassed myself crying in front of Sunghoon, I know that we don't have any special bonds but Sunghoon help me.

"No worries, so are you going home? it's getting late it's already 5:37 I heard you guys still have an exam tomorrow" Sunghoon stated looking at his watch, I gather my strength and stood up "yes I'll go now, sorry again and this I'll just wash this and bring tomorrow" I said while rising my hand holding the handkerchief that he handed to me earlier.

"No worries keep it, use it everytime you cry it seem you will cry again" he said teasingly to me, I just rolled his eyes and smile "thanks again Sunghoonyahh" I said and wave my hand.

Third pov

After Junkyu wave his hand and leave Sunghoon just chuckled seeing Junkyu cutely wave his hand on him, calling him Sunghoonya just make him chuckled

"No wonder they like him" Sunghoon thought to himself.

"guess our plan didn't make it" Yuna stated with a heavy sight as she shows up behind the school building wall together with Junkyu's friends and Haruto's friends too

"I think it just worsen" Doyoung said "it's just because of Haruto, he can't handle his jealousy" Jeongwoo replied back putting his arms to Junghwans shoulder beside him.

"Don't worry we will came up of something next time" Yuna said helplessly she thought her plan will work out but it's not. "By the way Sunghoon thank you for helping, we even drag you" she added
"No worries it was great though, beside I just saw a live drama" He said while giggling.

At Haruto's house he arrived with a heavy feeling, he didn't notice that his mom and dad at the living room "Haruto son!" His mom called him making him look at the couch where his mom and dad "oh mom, dad I didn't know you two are here" he said and his mom gestured him to sit with them.

"How's school son?" His dad ask, their maid offered them a drink, his mom get it and gave to their son who look so helpless and exhausted. Haruto drank it and spoke "it's fine" Haruto replied shortly "you look so exhausted son what's wrong? it's because what I said last time? don't worry I won't force you now, sorry for keep insisting you on it, you can do what ever you want so don't mind it anymore okay?" His mom said Haruto was glad hearing it finally his mom wouldn't force him to study abroad.

"Thanks mom" he said, but his mom notice his son's gloomy face "son what's wrong? What's bothering you?" Her mom ask worriedly and his dad look at him too.

"Nothing mom, I'm just tired" he said "okay just take a rest for now we will go somewhere later" his mom said and right away he stood up from the couch and go to him room.

At Junkyu's place they were eating there dinner together with his mom and dad, Junkyu was just quite, his mom notice it it's not Junkyu, Junkyu always talk about his day every detail on it he will say to them. "What's wrong Junkyuya? any problem you're so quiet" his mom said "no mom don't mind me" he said. After he finish his food he goes back to him room immediately, his mom got worried about it seeing his son not in his usual self.

I think going abroad is for the best for the both of us.....

✍️ hey guys who was waiting for my update? sorry for updating slowly 😓😩 btw any thought about my update?

🦋🐨💙