Chapter 16

The guys decide to go home since it's already passed 10 pm, but Junkyu remained since his parents are still at Haruto's place.

The two are now at the table, they were just silent, Junkyu didn't know how to start the conversation so though Haruto.

Haruto secretly glancing Junkyu, Junkyu can feel it, he keep his eyes roaming around not to dare look Haruto. Some visitors of Haruto's mom is also leaving, there are only few people around them.

Haruto clear his throat "uhmm.. Thanks again for the gift" Haruto stated in order for Junkyu to look at him, Junkyu just smile at him and nod. "You.. want to eat the cake? you love it right?" Haruto asked he know that Junkyu love sweet things, every year he celebrate his birthday Junkyu would be the one who ganna ask him to get some for him.

And again Junkyu didn't talk he just nod his head, indicating he want some, so Haruto stood up and get some piece of cake.

"Here.." Haruto handed the plate and sat down again but now he sit beside Junkyu. "t.. thanks" Junkyu muttered and get the fork. Haruto can feel again the cold and awkward tension towards to them.

"I never thought were going to be this awkward" Haruto blurted "ahm.. yy.. yess i t.. thou.gh too" Junkyu said awkwardly. Haruto just nod his head twice and look away and the silent wrap then again.

"Can I have some?" Haruto asked suddenly when Junkyu try to shoved the cake to his mouth, Junkyu look at him while pouting, Haruto chuckled seeing the latter pouting beside him"come on just a tittle" Haruto convincing Junkyu to give him.

Junkyu look at his cake hesitating but in the end he shoved the piece of cake to Haruto, but Haruto eat it all "yahhhh.... " Junkyu whimper while he smack Haruto's shoulder making Haruto burst to laughter while holding his shoulder "sorry.. Isn't it supposed to happened that right?..." Haruto stated while still laughing "why did you eat it all Rutooo, I hate you go and get some for me.. Tkks" Junkyu said whining while glaring Haruto.

I miss this kyu, especially when you call me Ruto, I'll get you back on me, I wont hurt you again.

"Fine, fine sorry don't cry, theirs more in there" Haruto said still laughing but it's different happiness he feel at this point.

Haruto get another piece of cake and gave it to Junkyu "here stop sulking there, your like a koala has been snatched by his eucalyptus foodie" Haruto said while trying to hold his smile, he can't help it since Junkyu is so cute when sulking.

Junkyu just look at him still sulking "aren't you going to take this? " Haruto asked again. Junkyu grab it, Haruto sit again on his side.

Junkyu suddenly thought something, he put some icing in his fingers "Haruto" Junkyu called Haruto when the guy move his head to his side immediately Junkyu's finger landed on Haruto's cheeks eventually Junkyu burst to laughter mean while Haruto glared at him giving him a death glared.

"Do you think I won't revenge?" Haruto get also some icing from his plate, immediately Junkyu stood up and run away to him, Haruto run toward to him "yahh, yah Ruto sorry promise I won't do it again" Junkyu beg still avoiding Haruto "oh no you started it Kyu, I just want to tasted your own medicine though, come here don't run" Haruto said grinning to Junkyu

"Yah Ruto stay away, I tell you!" Junkyu exclaimed, Haruto now near to him. They're now near at the pool, where some tables and chairs are in there too. Haruto catch up with Junkyu "Ruto sorryy promise I won't do it again...." Junkyu again beg but Haruto has no plan to listen to him, Junkyu keep avoiding it when he accidentally push Haruto, making Haruto lost his balance and fall in the pool, Junkyu got panic after Haruto splashed himself in the pool.

"Yahhh Ruto sorry I didn't mean it!" Junkyu worried voice appeared when Haruto was now on the pool "are you planing me to kill these night?" Haruto stated while wiping his face from the water "I didn't mean it okay, it's because of you though that's why I push you accidentally, here hold my hand" Junkyu stated while showing his hand to Haruto. Haruto walk toward to Junkyu the pool isn't deep though the water was just on Haruto waist, Haruto hold Junkyu hand, but he pulled Junkyu to him, making Junkyu fall in the pool too.

Junkyu glared Haruto "now we're both wet, now it's a tie" Haruto said, Junkyu smiled eventually he didn't notice that they where playing all along, Junkyu splash some water to Haruto and also Haruto "we might get a cold after this" Junkyu said giggling while wiping his face "you started it though" Haruto response, Junkyu rise his brows to Haruto.

Suddenly Haruto pulled Junkyu, Junkyu a bit shock to it "I miss you kyu, please stop avoiding me it's hurt" Haruto stated, Junkyu felt a pung in his chest, Haruto was also hurt not only him but Haruto felt hurt because his friend avoiding Junkyu thought that, Junkyu gripped the hug more tightly "s... sooryy Rutoyya if I'm avoiding you" Junkyu stated, he burried his face to Haruto's neck.

"Finally my best childhood friend of mine is back to me" Haruto said while breaking the hug "yeah I'm just your childhood friend, maybe we're not really for meant for each other Ruto, I'll just set you free but why it's so hard to do it, why??? Haruto help me out on this" Junkyu's running some many thoughts he didn't realize that his tears are now falling.

"Fuck! He cry again, why I'm always the reason when he cry, why I always make him cry fuck Haruto your useless" Haruto mentally course himself

He cup Junkyu's face "there,, shhh you're crying hmmm it's my birthday don't cry on my birthday, cry on other day" Haruto stated but Junkyu still his tears keep flowing "your ugly now, a ugly wet koala come on! " Haruto stated eventually Junkyu smiled

"You two are still kids, playing at the pool like that" the two suddenly taken a back and look who's talking

"Oh Asahi how been your there?" Haruto asked "just now, I forgot my phone" Asahi answer and go to the table.

"Are you leaving now?" Haruto asked again still his in the pool with Junkyu and Asahi just nod

"Sahiiyaaa stay more longer" Junkyu beg cutely "I really need to go Kyuyaa" Asahi respond but the two look devily to each other

"I know you what you two are thinking, better not do it or I'll kill you two there" Asahi said "kj go now" Haruto hissed and Asahi walk while waving his hand

"Come on let's dry ourselves, we might totally get cold" Haruto said and the two rise from the pool.

It's already Monday Haruto and Junkyu meet at the gate unexpectedly "good morning" Junkyu greeted Haruto "oh good morning too, I noticed these past few weeks you're always early" Haruto said making a conversation "oum the guard  said if I come late here again he won't let me in again" Junkyu response while pouting "well it's not his fault though, your always late to wake up" Haruto stated teasingly, Junkyu give him a glare, Haruto just chuckled to it.

"Junkyu!!!" Someone called Junkyu from his back, Junkyu look back and also Haruto and it's Yoshi

"Ohh Yoshiya your early too?" Junkyu asked when Yoshi near at them " we have a practice now, by the way how's your feet?" Yoshi asked and look to Haruto and Haruto just nod his head as he acknowledged the presence of Yoshi and did it too"ahmm I think it's okay now, compare last time Haruto massage it after I strip maybe that's why" Junkyu conclude "ahh okay I'll head now" Yoshi started to walk when Junkyu called him

"Yoshiya can I come to watch your practice, it's still early though, you've been asking me last time I have no time, I think it's a perfect time" Junkyu stated "ahh okay, the guys will be glad too" Yoshi said happily "ahmm ruto, will head now" Junkyu said and the walk away leaving Haruto behind

"it's Yoshi now??"

🍒 Good luck to you Haruto..... 🦋🐨💙