Chapter 26

"Aren't you tired yet?" Haruto asked as he saw Junkyu holding his nape with his left hand while his right hand was writing, Junkyu stop from writing and lean at the chair. Junkyu just nod, he was exhausted his not used to study like this before.

Haruto kept his things in the table without any permission on the latter, he stood up and held Junkyu's wrist. "Hey! I'm still studying" Junkyu complain when Haruto pulled him to stood up.

"You look so exhausted, I won't allow you push yourself too much, let's have break we can do it the rest later" Haruto said and drag Junkyu out from the library. As they was walking Haruto get his phone from his pocket and texted Asahi to get the things of Junkyu at the library.

"go ahead at the rooftop I'll just buy something at the cafeteria" Haruto stated and Junkyu just obey what the latters said.

After a few moments later Haruto arrived at the rooftop, he saw Junkyu sitting under the blocks, he walk through there and sit beside the latter. He handed a yogurt and sandwich to Junkyu.

"Thank you" Junkyu said and he start eating the sandwich, Haruto click the can of cola and sip it. "You always buy me some healthy stuff but you, you always buy yourself some unhealthy foods" Junkyu stated as he gaze Haruto.

"Nahh.. I'm fine and beside if I will be sick I know you will take care of right?" Haruto said as he curve his lips to Junkyu, Junkyu just rolled his eyes, Haruto was right he will definitely take care his when his unwell.

Junkyu grab Haruto's can and drink it all "Kyu why did you drink it all?" Haruto frowned after Junkyu drink his cola without any permission of him "you always drink cola, here drink this instead" Junkyu said and offered his yogurt that he brought to him.

"I didn't like sweet stuff you know" Haruto declined it. "Then take a bite with my sandwich instead" Junkyu offered his sandwich"come on.. ah.. open up just one bite" Junkyu added and showed to Haruto. Haruto can't do anything because he know Junkyu will definitely sulk later on if he will say no again, he take a bite in his sandwich and after that Junkyu also eat it.

They were just silent for a moment, Haruto get the yogurt that placed on the floor and put the straw on it and give it to Junkyu "here drink it up" Haruto said and immediately Junkyu accept it and drink it, Haruto just watching the latter eating, he noticed that there is something on Junkyu's face. He held Junkyu's face to faced it to him, Junkyu a bit surprised about it, Haruto remove it using his thumb, he caress the latters face, scanning the latters face without realizing that Junkyu was now trembling inside because of his actions.

For a second time their eyes meet, Haruto looking at him directly, Junkyu can process his feelings right now, his heart pounding so fast not just because Haruto was holding his face but also because of the eye contact they made. Junkyu's heart beating so loud, his breathing became heavy, he shifted his eyes on the other side to break the eyes contact. But Haruto move his face again to look at him.

"Are still awkward around me?" Haruto ask looking straight again to the latters eyes, Junkyu shook his head "then why can't you have a eye contact to me?" Haruto asked, Junkyu remove Haruto hand on his face and he pulled up his legs and wrap his arm around it and put his chin on it.

"It's just, I can't do it.... y... you know my feelings toward ttoo yyo.. ou right" Junkyu uttered, feeling helpless he can't bring himself not to put any meaning of Haruto's action toward on him. He knew if he do that it will end up hurting himself again and this time he might loose Haruto. He was only holding their friendship for fucking sake, he hate it that he was been friend zone but that's the fact.

Haruto suddenly pulled him and lock him to his embrace "I know kyu.. I know... you don't need to remind me.. don't worry about your feelings toward on me... I'm aware of everything, and I'll be responsible for it soon don't worry Kyu" Haruto said as he was hugging the latter with his one arm while the other one caressing the latters hair.

Junkyu got confused about it he didn't understand what Haruto just said "what do you mean?" Junkyu asked as he titled his head to Haruto, Haruto just smiled to him "just don't mind it for now hmmm... let's just wait what will happen" Haruto stated and lean closer to Junkyu's face.

Haruto get Junkyu's other hand and intertwined it with him, and that's make more Junkyu confused "R.. ruto I c.. can't understand what are you saying" Junkyu said looking down since Haruto's forehead was sticking on his forehead. Haruto held his chin and he move his face and claim the latters lips, Junkyu widened his eyes as he feel Haruto's lips touched him.

"I hope it will explain this just for now, just don't mind anything Kyu, except this hold on on this understand?" Haruto said after he parted their lips, Junkyu was still processing but as Haruto said not to mind anything and just hold on, on what Haruto did to him, Junkyu simply nod.

After what happened to Junkyu and Haruto at the rooftop, Junkyu excuse himself first leaving Haruto there. Since it's already time for their next subject Junkyu goes straight to his classroom. After a minute Junkyu arrived to his room, Haruto arrived too, before Haruto take his sit he glance Junkyu, the latter seems not in himself. Haruto understand if Junkyu was confused it's because of him though. He didn't clear everything to Junkyu, and he even kissed the latter making more confusing to Junkyu, why would Haruto kiss him?.

The class was over but the gate hasn't opened yet, Junkyu and his friends now are at the hallway. They were just talking about random stuff but Junkyu was out of the blue which is Jihoon notice it.

"Hey Kyu! What's wrong you seems not on yourself? There's something happened?" Jihoon asked worriedly and the two also looked at Junkyu, Junkyu just shook his head.

"No I'm fined, don't mind me I'm just thinking of something" Junkyu said and gave a assuring smile to his friends.
"Ahmm okay, don't think it to much... you seemed so really exhausted about it" Jihoon stated and caressed the latters back.

Suddenly Junkyu's phone rang so he answered it in front of his friends. "Okay tita I'll find him" Junkyu said and put back his phone in his pocket.

"Who's that?" Doyoung asked "Haruto's mom she said, she can't contact Haruto, she's been calling him but he didn't answered it" Junkyu said and start to walk.

"Yahh where are you going?" Jihoon asked "I'll just find him" Junkyu said looking back to his friend "why you need to look for him, instead just called him stupid" Jihoon said.

"He didn't answered his mom, so if I called him do you think he would pick it huh?" Junkyu stated and by that Jihoon just shrugged and signal Junkyu to go.

Junkyu goes back to the building upstairs hoping he would see the latters there, as he goes up the stairs he hear something a two familiar voice talking, he fasten he step and look who was talking, he was just curious about it. He hide himself at the wall as he peek to the two person who was talking. He can clearly see who was it.

"Don't worry I just played with him okay? Don't be sad" the boy said and hug the latter, which make Junkyu tears fall down, it's just like a hundred stab he got and it's killing him now, making his feet to tremble. He was trembling there at his spot seeing Haruto hugging Yuna.

Junkyu wiped his tears and showed up himself to the two "You just played with me? Haruto how can you do this to me? I thought you're my friend, you said you won't hurt me again fck! You're the worst Haruto I can't imagine how did you do this to me? Your the worst fuck it!!" Junkyu said angrily making Haruto and Yuna broke their hug and look at Junkyu, Haruto was so surprised about Junkyu's appearance.

"Kyu, look let me explain" Haruto said as he walk toward to Junkyu but Junkyu gestured him to stop walking towards to him

"No Haruto you've done enough to broke me, I don't want to hear any lies from you, I definitely hate you!" Junkyu said and run down to the building crying. He wasn't expecting this will happen he wasn't aware, it broke him.

✍️ to be continue........

_

🦋🐨💙