Chapter 24

Junkyu entering the school campus by himself, when he already inside the campus he saw Yuna and Haruto talking. He ignored the two as he continued walking in front of the two as like the two aren't there.

"Hey! Why didn't you waited me? You even passed us like we're invisible" Haruto asked out of nowhere while as his arms around Junkyu's shoulder. Junkyu got surprised of Haruto, he took a deep breath while holding his chest because of the sudden appearance of Haruto in his side.

"Yah!! What's wrong with you? why are you just coming out of nowhere? you know if I have a problem in my heart probably I might die now" Junkyu ranted to Haruto while he smack Haruto's arms.

"You're cute when your sulking" Haruto stated while pinching both side of Junkyu's cheeks, Junkyu remove Haruto's hand to his face while still frowning.

"I'm not sulking!" Junkyu said with his pouty thing, Haruto just chuckled to it. "His jealous cute"

"So why didn't you wait for me or at least to stop by? I know you see me at the gate" Haruto asked again, Junkyu face went blanky when Haruto ask.

"It because your with Yuna, and why would I?" Junkyu bluntly answered his question.

"Enough with this sulky koala, let's go" Haruto said putting his arms again to Junkyu's broad shoulders. Junkyu just rolled his eyes and start walking again.

When they're at the hallway they heard a noise at their back, they look back and it's turned out it's Doyoung and Yedam, Doyoung looks so upset. Haruto and Junkyu look to each other as they witness the two.

"It seems they had a fight" Haruto whispered"yeah I think so let's go to them" Junkyu whispered back and they went near to the two.

"Doyoung it's not what I mean..!!" Yedam said while trying to calm Doyoung while he grab Doyoungs wrist.
" no it's okay Yedam, I understand so for bothering, I won't bother you again" Doyoung said while he remove Yedams hand from his and pass the two in front of him.

Haruto feels like it's just like him and Junkyu it was a deja vu for them?! "I'll followed Doyoung, stay with Yedam he might need someone now to comfort him" Junkyu whispered to Haruto again and immediately Junkyu run to catch up with Doyoung.

"So what's happened?" Haruto asked Yedam while handing a can of cola and sit beside Yedam. Yedam accept the cola and click the can and drink it before he cleared his throat.

"I kinda yelled Doyoung earlier, but I didn't meant it, he want to help me with my project but I don't want him to help me he help me enough, I kinda feel shy everytime he help me" Yedam stated looking in no where, they are now at the roftop.

"That's kinda same with me" Haruto said sipping his can, Yedam look at him.

"You and Junkyu right?" Yedam asked and immediately Haruto nod

"Just explain yourself to him, but for now I advice you let just him, he must be hurt don't worry Junkyu already comforting him now" Haruto said to Yedam and Yedam just smile beside him.

"You like him right?" Yedam asked suddenly to Haruto, Haruto lean himself at the wall, and nod slightly.

"I thought so, your obvious though since then your always making a fence to Junkyu when someone will approach him" Yedam said looking at the guy who's now look anxious too.

"Haven't you confess?" Yedam asked and again Haruto  didn't talk he just shook his head

"Why? Maybe now his still thinking that you like Yuna and not him, and what if his feelings to you might fade, what you will gonna do with it" Yedam stated

"I don't know, maybe I'm afraid, I just can't, I'm afraid that I might hurt him again, his always crying because of me and I can't stand on that" Haruto said helplessly, Yedam tapped Haruto's shoulder showing his comfort to Haruto.

"How about you? did you already confess to him? Junkyu already mentioned it to me that you like Doyoung" Haruto gaze Yedam, the latter shook his head too.

"So we're both cowards huh?" Yedam said while chuckling knowing they're both cowards to confess their feelings to the person they like.

"Sort off, but how did you manage to confess to Junkyu? While you can't manage to confess to Doyoung?" Haruto asked as he remembered that Yedam confess to Junkyu that he has a crush to Junkyu.

"Hmmm... Actually I didn't find it hard.. Maybe because my feelings toward to him is only for admiring not literally love, something like that, his even the one who help me to figure my feelings to Doyoung" Yedam stated as he explained how he confess to Junkyu.

"So you better confess to Junkyu" Yedam said like he was ordering the latter.

"You too.. " Haruto said rolling his eyes to Yedam because both of them didn't or should we says haven't confess yet their feelings.

"Yeah I know, but you need to confess soon before someone will do it, I know your aware that someone like Junkyu" Yedam said reminding Haruto that someone like Junkyu too.

"You mean Yoshi?" Haruto asked, Yedam nod "I know that" Haruto said.

"Also Mashiho he like Junkyu too I think..." Yedam added

"See? There's a lot who want Junkyu, if I were you take a move first, don't be competitive it's just because you know that he still like you" Yedam said pointing out the Haruto might lost Junkyu to him if he won't do anything.

"I know... instead I'm the one will lectured you here, it end up I'm the one who got" Haruto laugh.

"Oh thanks about that, thanks accompanying me, even though we're not really close though" Yedam said and they made a fist bomb to each other.

"Let's go back now, the class might start soon" Yedam said and they stood up and walk to their room.

Haruto arrived to his room bringing two yogurts, the other one is from Yedam, Yedam asked him gave it Doyoung and the other one is for Junkyu.

Haruto gave it immediately to Doyoung by handing it to Doyoung, Doyoung look at him confusely. "Look at it" Haruto stated and Doyoung look at yogurt it's has something written on it, saying sorry to him.

"How sweet, look Yedam trying to make it up to you!" Junkyu exclaimed as he saw it, Doyoung look back to him and rolled his eyes.

"Rude, after I comfort you earlier" Junkyu pouting to Doyoung, meanwhile Haruto who was standing in front of him chuckled secretly.

"Here, sulky koala" Haruto said and handed the yogurt to Junkyu, immediately a brightly face appeared on his face a accept Haruto's yogurt.

"Thank you Rutoyahh, by the way how's the two off you?" Junkyu stated

"It went well don't worry, they gonna make it up soon" Haruto said and patted the heads of the koala and sit to his chair.

"Hey what we did miss?" Jeongwoo asked he was just looking at them.

"Doyoung and Yedam got lq" Junkyu said while giggling

"Ohhh lq... that's interesting.. " Jihoon talk from the back, Doyoung who heard what his backmate said he glared Junkyu but the koala guy just rise his brows.

"Ahhh Junkyusii, it's just like you and Haruto right...?" and now it's Doyoung turned to teased from grinning face of Junkyu earlier went into a flat face after Doyoung said it.

"Opppsss I went too deep" Doyoung said after he realized what was he just said, he glance at Haruto who was looking at him he just look at Haruto that he was sorry and Haruto just nod as he understand it.

✍️ to be continued...... 💙🐨🦋