Chapter 15

Junkyu was now at his bed, just laying spacing out,his just starring his white ceiling having no thoughts, being out of himself. His back on himself when his phone vibrate in his desk near his bed.

"I hope you will come"

He stared the at message of the person he like, and the person who also broke him, if he go there he will just see Haruto and Yuna. Even how he tried to be brave and force himself to smile and talk to them, but deep inside it was killing him. It's hurt him so much, those smile he planted are all just fake.

Yuna is a great girl she has everything she's beautiful, kind, considerable, smart and also nice. She's an ideal girl to Haruto. That's what in Junkyu's mind

I should just be happy to see Haruto being with Yuna, I'm his friend, I'm so selfish, I'm just thinking myself, I must also hurt Haruto through this time, I'm should be the first one to be happy for him because he finally get to close and court the person he like. I'm sorry Haruto if I'm being selfish I'm just think my feelings towards to you. Promise I'll try to be happy and accept it. At least that's I can give to on your birthday, I hope you will be happy with Yuna.

Junkyu's thought while his tears keep falling, he didn't realize that he was already crying by just thinking to set his feelings away to Haruto, and move on to him.

Junkyu wipe his tears when his phone again vibrate, he unlock his phone to see who is it and it's Doyoung

"Yah where are you?" -Doyoung
"My room"
"Doing what?" - Doyoung
"Nothing, why? "
"Aren't you coming on Haruto's party?" - Doyoung
"I don't know, I'm a bit tired and you know my feet" Junkyu reasoned
"Come on it's not that far to your house, don't reasoned feet, so you don't want to see when Haruto announced it later to his mom and dad that they're dating? But you know Haruto will be sad if you weren't there your his friend, just go there as his friend, for the sake of your friendship" - Doyoung
"I don't know Doyoung I'm tired"
"Okay if that's what you want" Doyoung

After his conversation with Doyoung Junkyu stood up from his bed and walk toward to his studying desk. He get the gift bag, he brought a gift to Haruto on Wednesday, he was aware of Haruto's birthday though, every year on Haruto's birthday he always give him a present.

"Should I go? I just hand it to him and leave right after, yeah right I just hand it to him." Junkyu thought to himself

"Junkyu, son come out here!!" His mom called him so he put his gift back on the table and walk out to his room.

At Haruto's party, the guys already arrived so Haruto guided them to the table.

"Happy birthday bro" Jeongwoo greeted him "thanks" Haruto replied shortly
"Haruto sorry I don't have a gift to you" Yoshi said apologitical to Haruto.
"It's okay, I'm glad you tag along with Asahi" Haruto stated having a warm smile to the older
"here Haruto, I just brought it when I came here" Jihoon handed a small box
"ohh thanks Jihoon but really you don't have too" Haruto said while accepting the gift

"Heyy guysss watsuppp! " Yuna shout of no where "tkss when you just arrived?" Haruto ask when Yuna is already near at them "just now isn't it obvious? By the way happy birthday, but I think there's no HAPPY on your birthday" Yuna stated as she look around like he was looking for someone.

"Shut up! let's just sit on there" Haruto said and pointed the table near the pool but before they walk Asahi excuse himself to use a comfort room for a second.

After they all sited they just talking while eating and drinking some soda, Haruto's mom didn't allowed them to drink alcohol though, Asahi is also arrived from the comfort room. But Haruto just silent, as always Asahi can read Haruto.