Chapter 25

"Hey why are keep frowning? It's because of Doyoung said earlier?" Haruto asked as he sit beside Junkyu at the library "how did you know that I was here?" Junkyu asked as he gaze the guy who was looking now at his notes.

"I asked Doyoung" Haruto replied shortly still looking at Junkyu's notes.

"Why?" Junkyu asked making Haruto turn his attention to him who still frowning.

"Why are still frowning? Doyoung said earlier was right though" Haruto stated and make Junkyu's face turn into flat again.

"how you say those things easily Haruto?"

Junkyu thought in his head, biting his inner cheeks as he remember what happened, and now his tears are approaching to fall.

"fuck Junkyu how can you be so weak!!"  Coursing his ownself and look away, hoping the latter wouldn't notice his teary eyes.

Haruto immediately lock Junkyu in his embrace as Junkyu trying to avoid him "hey stop sulking, why are you even thinking those things, you said it's already in the past, look now we're okay, we're back what we are last time right? Those things happened before between as kyu was already in the past besides I already making it out to you and I say sorry or perhaps you still didn't forget or forgive me?? Haruto said gazing the Junkyu immediately Junkyu tilted his head and shook it.

" see don't think about it anymore and promise I won't do it again okay? I won't hurt my little koala hmm okay?" Haruto said softly and pinch his chubby cheeks. The way Haruto stated it eventually it make Junkyu heart melt after Haruto stated those words, Haruto was right, they're okay now, they're back what they are fortunately it become even more compared last time, they spend more time together as a friend, but Junkyu can't change the fact the Haruto was martyred person not even realising that he was already hurt sometime.

"Off you go now, I'm studying here, don't disturb me!" Junkyu said pushing away Haruto from him slightly. "Ahhh really? Studying you haven't even solve this!" Haruto said pointing his note that he hasn't solve yet, Junkyu scratch his nape while looking his note that he hasn't still done anything.

"That's why you need to go now, so I can start" Junkyu said  while grabbing his note near to him as if he will start solving it.

"Are sure about that?" Haruto asked as he know that the latter will definitely would have to struggle before he will solve it.

"What do you think huh? Don't underestimate a Kim Junkyu, Watanabe Haruto!!" Junkyu stated he didn't aware that he was so cute saying it while pouting.

"Woah you're competitive huh? Seems like you'll be in rank this semester" Haruto chuckling while locking his arms to Junkyu nape.

"Seems sarcastic huh?" Junkyu said titling his head while he was still in Haruto's arms.

"It's highly prohibited that library isn't the place for flirting" Doyoung said as they appeared in front of the two.

"Flirting your ass, we're not" Junkyu said as he released himself to Haruto. Doyoung Junghwan and Jihoon are now sit in front of them.

"Haruto it is okay if we disturb you two here?" Jihoon said, Haruto nod meanwhile Junkyu was frowning because the guys thinks that they were flirting?!.

"What are you talking, Haruto just helping me here duh!" Junkyu said glaring his friend

"I thought you don't need me" Haruto said after Junkyu finish his word, Junkyu immediately glared Haruto.

"Such a sulky koala" Haruto giggle and making more Junkyu glared him like he want to kill Haruto.

"Okay, okay, let's start with your notes" Haruto added again while he grab Junkyu's note. "Move closer.. " Haruto demand by now his voice turn into serious tone, indicating that he was now serious, immediately Junkyu move closer to him and he start explaining to Junkyu.