Chapter 18

"Hey! So what's the tea?" Doyoung asked as he was turned to Junkyu behind him "huh? what should I tell?" Junkyu asked while frowning "come on, you go with Haruto yesterday" Doyoung dictate

"And?" Junkyu rising his brows trying to asked Doyoung what he was trying to point out
"Tkss mood breaker" Doyoung hissed when his friend won't say anything
"Why? do you expect something? We just studied our lesson and he help me of it though" Junkyu stated

Doyoung turn around to Junkyu and mind his own stuff in his arm chair.  Haruto arrived the classroom with Asahi and Jeongwoo, Junkyu gave the three a smile by noticing their presences

"Good morning" Haruto greeted him while taking his sit "good morning too" Junkyu look at him and planted again his smile to the tall guy.

Their teacher in PE told them to proceed at the gymnasium, they will having a PE with the STEM class. When Junkyu and his three friends heading in, Hyunsuk and his friends also heading in, they exchange greetings to each other.

"Oh this will be fun, two class having a PE together!" Jaehyuk exclaimed "yeah, I never thought this too" Doyoung said "I heard were going to play basketball" Mashiho stated

"Ohh that sucks I don't want to play" Junkyu said he already felt lazy after hearing it.
"Then don't play, you have a lot classmates there though" Yoshi said patting Junkyu's shoulder
"Yeah I'll do that" Junkyu said
"Your so lazy" Jihoon said rolling his eyes to Junkyu

When they were walking inside the gym, some students keep running around teasing each other when they accidentally push Junkyu who was walking, Junkyu lost his balance, he accidentally also grab Yoshi PE shirt, making Yoshi also lost his balance and landed to Junkyu's top.

"Arghh what's wrong with those students!" Junkyu groaned when he notice Yoshi was on top of him "Yoshi are you okay?" He asked then Yoshi stood up and help him to stand too "oum im fine how about you? Did your feet didn't hurt? " Yoshi asked back "no I'm fine too, sorry if I grab you" Junkyu said "it's fine" Yoshi said and look away.

"Junkyu your always get into accident recently huh?" Doyoung stated who saw what happened actually mostly of the students inside the court saw it "tkss it's just those students act like grade 1" Junkyu stated and then they walk towards where their classmates.

Junkyu is about to take a sit in bench when Jihoon pulled him "you sit here I don't want to sit beside Haruto, I'm still mad at him" Jihoon stated and then they exchanged their sit so his now at Haruto's side "move I want to sit next to Junkyu" Doyoung said as he pulled Jihoon.

"Hi ruto!" Junkyu greeted him before he take a sit beside the latter but Haruto glared at him, Junkyu frowned after it.

"what's wrong with him?" Doyoung whisper to Junkyu, Junkyu just shrugged
"Not in the mood maybe..." he murmured and sit next to Haruto with his plain face. Junkyu can feel that Haruto keep looking at him so he look at the latter but again he saw a scary face of the guy

"The hell, what's wrong with him, did I do something?" Junkyu thought

"Dobbyaa let's exchange our sit..." Junkyu whispered to Doyoung
"Why?" Doyoung asked
"Tkss don't asked too much" Junkyu hissed when his about to stand Haruto spoke

"What do you think are you doing? sit back" a deep voice came out from Haruto making Junkyu a bit shaken, he knows that the latter is irritated nor might mad on something by his tone.

"u-uhhm nothing stretching my body, yeah right" Junkyu answered, when he glance the latter another death glared he received "jinja what's wrong with him? "

Junkyu take a sit a again Doyoung just observing the two, when the advisers of both section arrived, they announced that they were going to have a basketball match to STEM Students. They pick who will play in their section, of course since Haruto is the tallest student in their section his been selected to play, along with Jeongwoo, Asahi, Jihoon, and Junghwan.

The five against the STEM students Mashiho, Jaehyuk, Yedam, Hyunsuk and Yoshi. Their teacher called them to proceed at the center, Haruto stood up but he turn to Junkyu and bend his body toward to Junkyu making Junkyu flinch.

"Only cheer for me!" Haruto ordered, Junkyu who's now trembling inside because of the sudden action of Haruto his face is close to him, he can feel his face is burning now, he can't make an eyes contact to him, Junkyu just nod as a respond to the guy in front on him "good boy, now kept on eye on me Kyu" Haruto stated while pinching the chubby pink red blushing Junkyu's face, and Haruto walk toward at the center in the court.

Junkyu just froze on his chair, he still processing what just happened Haruto is a bit strange recently, especially to him the way his actions towards to him. Junkyu's mind wondered everywhere, and by that he lost on himself, but Doyoung bring him back to his reality, by making a fake cough.

"ehermm.. eherm what just did I see?" Doyoung stated, Junkyu gaze his friend with his confuse face.
"I.... i d.donnt k.. know... I j.. just thought.. th.aaat his madd at mee" Junkyu uttered his words by flashing a red on his cheeks again.
"your blushing again" Doyoung said chuckling seeing his friend having a tomato face, Junkyu held his face.
"I think I'm sick... " Junkyu muttered
"You know why Haruto glared you like that a while ago?" Doyoung asked Junkyu shook his head "I think his jealous" Doyoung stated, making Junkyu look at him in disbelief.

"Nonsense, why would he be?" Junkyu said while looking away but the thing is his eyes landed on Haruto in side the court, Haruto was also looking at him. Suddenly Junkyu's heart beat start to pound faster and louder.

"Gosh I might get an heart attack soon, Yahh Watanabe whats wrong with recently it's not you" Junkyu yelled in his mind

During the game Junkyu can't help but to stared Haruto, Haruto was freaking handsome no matter what he does, his hair  was already wet from his sweat, everytime he flip his hair trying to clear his bangs on his eyes, Junkyu study the guy carefully. "Junkyuyaa don't stare Haruto like that, look how he was so energetic there, the guys can't stop him" Doyoung tease his friend "don't try to deny, you can't fool me, you can't fool anyone when I'm around" Doyoung stated

"I'm that obvious?" Junkyu said while his eyes still in the court "hmm I can feel something to the both of you... " Doyoung stated looking to the guys playing the court "what do you mean?" Junkyu asked, Doyoung is about to talk again but the game already end making all students to cheer on the winning section and it's their section.

Junkyu look at his classmates who's in the court, he planted a smile when Haruto look at him. Jihoon and the other walk toward to them, Junkyu and Doyoung handed them a water bottle, after that they went outside the court to change their PE. uniform. When they walk outside they see Hyunsuk and the others .

"It was a nice game guys" Jihoon stated "yeah it was fun to play with you guys, congrats" Hyunsuk said "well head first guys see you.. " jaehyuk said and they leave

The seven guys walk toward to their locker room to change. The five head went out first since they already done changing their uniform and also they badly need to cool themselves after playing. Junkyu came out the dressing room when he saw Haruto hasn't changed his PE uniform, he was still sweating so much.

"Kyu! Can you wipe my sweat at my back I can't reach it" Haruto said and Junkyu just nod, he get the towel in the chair, his a bit hesistan to do it, he exhale deeply and release and wipe Haruto's back. After he did it Haruto pulled him in front of him, Junkyu blink multiple, his heart again beat faster, Haruto held his hand, "wipe my face too" Haruto ordered

"u-uhhm can you lower your face" Junkyu uttered immediately Haruto bend his body moving his face closer to Junkyu, Junkyu's hand a bit shaking it's was just it never happened before though, Haruto never asked his to do that stuff to him, or acted like this

"D.. onee, I'll head outt firstt byeee.. see you" Junkyu stated and dash out in the locker room

Haruto chuckle seeing Junkyu acted like that "cute" he said and gathered all his stuff and put it in his locker.

🍒 to be continue..... 💙🐨🦋