Chapter 12

It's already weekend, they are now at Hyunsuk house even though they are not classmate they still hanging out together they become closer to each other since the japanese guys are hanging out with Hyunsuk so they became closer to Hyunsuk friends with Jihoon friends too.

Doyoung asked Yedam to help them to their recording for their project. Yedam agreed to it since Hyunsuk has a recording studio in his house so Hyunsuk offered to use his studio, Hyunsuk came from a wealth family though.

The guys gathered together at Hyunsuk studio since it's weekend, they aren't busy compared to the GAS student.

"When do we start? " Junghwan asked who's now laying the  couch with Doyoung, Asahi Jeongwoo and Haruto. "Let's just wait for Jihoon, he forgot something on the car" Junkyu answer who's siting on the other side of the couch with Yedam, Jaehyuk, while Mashiho Hyunsuk and Yoshi are inside at the recording room preparing the things they need.

"I'm bored though" Junghwan lifeless stated "me too" Jeongwoo said "let's playyyy" Jeongwoo exclaimed "I'm in" Junghwan agree "me too" Doyoung said "I'm in too" Asahi said "here" Jaehyuk rising his hand indicating he want to join to "how about you Haruto? " Junghwan ask Haruto who's now siting like dead "don't mind me" Haruto said coldly

"tkss your colder than our refrigerator" Junghwan mumble and the guys move to the center so they can have a proper space, they play Indian bop as expected it was chaotic

"Junkyu hyung how about you hyung aren't you going to joined? " Yedam asked, Junkyu just shook his head as an answer

"how about you?" junkyu asked back "no since you won't join I'll just accompany you here" Yedam stated "okay if that's what you want" Junkyu said looking at Yedam "by the way thanks for helping us" Junkyu added

"It's my pleasure I'm glad Dobby approach me" Yedam said "ahhm okay so as a thank you I'll treat you later" Junkyu stated "sure, I have something to tell to you too" Yedam said.

Haruto notice Junkyu smiling while talking to Yedam, it's been 2 weeks since Junkyu didn't smile as like that.

When Jihoon finally arrived they started recording immediately, it's was successful. They decided to go home so they can take a rest.

Monday comes so as always student to do, waking up early doing the morning routine as Junkyu did. After doing his morning routine he immediately go to school.

Junkyu Pov

I'm now at the gate and it's been 2 weeks that I go here early. I don't why but this past few weeks I'm not in my old self sometimes I'm gloomy, I don't talk to much, and also spend my time at library every vacant time. It's not like I'm avoiding something or someone I just want to be alone.

When I'm about to inter the gate someone tap my shoulder, when I look to that person automatically my heart start throbbing so fast, I start hating this feelings I know it will just hurt me more and more. He was smiling at me, how can I avoid him when his everywhere.

"Good morning" he said genuinely to me, actually I'm not used to it I notice his been acting strange this past weeks. The cold awra of him aren't to be found he smile mostly of the time when we meet or we see each other.

He's acting like nothing happened I know I already said that I already forget it but its just weird. His diffenately weird this past few weeks. Maybe because his already courting Yuna? Maybe that's why.

"Morning" I said replied shortly and we walk together, and so what? we're in the same class though "where is Yuna? aren't she's with you? " I asked all of the sudden, he didn't look at me and here we go again an awkward tension rise up darmmm why did I even asked it.