Chapter 23

Junkyu become more clingy to Haruto than before, Haruto just letting him or more like he also like it when the guy cling to him. Their friends notice it too, especially Jihoon and Doyoung, on side Jihoon his really worried about it, what if Junkyu will hurt again because of Haruto, but it seems Haruto's action toward to his friend a bit different and he can see that Junkyu is happy, he just hope Junkyu aware to it.

"Where are they? They almost 5 minutes late!" Junghwan whine they're waiting for Haruto and Junkyu, they planned to take rest before the exam, they where exhausted studying for a week, their exam will be on Friday, so it's weekend they decide to hangout.

"There they are! " Jeongwoo pointed Haruto and Junkyu getting near to them.
"You know we're waiting hete for five minutes" Jeongwoo stated when the two finally arrived.
"It's because of Junkyu" Haruto reason making Junkyu frowned "okay since you two are here, let's go just instead of arguing" Asahi said and they walk inside the theme park.

They decide to eat something first before doing something they might think later on. Junkyu, Doyoung, Junghwan and Asahi are waiting for the three to arrive with their food, right after the three arrived they start eating. Junkyu eat like a five year old kid, eating his steak messily , Haruto handed a tissue to Junkyu to wipe it but he didn't wipe it properly, Haruto sigh and wipe it himself, Jihoon eyes like a detective toward to Haruto, Junkyu seems didn't bother at all.

"Eat properly, are you a kid" Haruto said Junkyu just gaze at him and eat again "babysittering his future boyfriend" Asahi stated making Haruto chocked his food, Junkyu didn't heard what Asahi said since he's on the other side of Haruto, he give a glass of water that provides on the table to Haruto "you too, eat properly no will gonna take from you though" Junkyu said, Doyoung who was just observing them he just chuckled secretly.

After they eat they immediately go to the arcade game area. "Jihoonnna I want that human size teddy, win it for me please!" Junkyu excitedly exclaim "though I am look like your boyfriend huh?" Jihoon said rising his brows to Junkyu, but actually his just reasoned it, because his worst in playing. "Just say that you can't win it" Junghwan mocked hin and he received a glared from the older.

"You want that?" Haruto asked to Junkyu and immediately Junkyu nod so Haruto played the shooting game and eventually Haruto win it making the latter jump like a kid after having the token.

"Thank you rutoyaaa" Junkyu said cutely while hugging the teddy "are you five years old Junkyu?" Doyoung asked looking at Junkyu with his childish action "whatever" Junkyu said and rolled his eyes. And they start roaming again.

They next went to rides area and they decide the ride the last is the peris wheel, Junkyu hesitate to join his afraid of height, but Jihoon force him since he didn't ride earlier so he had no choice but to ride too. They separate into two Jeongwoo with Doyoung and Junghwan while Junkyu is with his best friend and childhood friends Asahi and Haruto.

The watcher there get Junkyu's teddy because it's not allowed, when they about to step inside again Junkyu hesitate if his really going to ride "Jihoonaa I should just go back there and wait for you guys I think I can't do it" he whimper.

"Come onn" Jihoon drag him inside, Junkyu wrap his arms to Jihoon when the peris wheel start, he keep his eyes shout "come on Junkyu, nothings gonna happen here, look your missing the view, stop being coward" Jihoon said but the guy shook his head. While Asahi and Haruto was amazed of the view seeing the city, even though it's not completely dark it's just around 5:48pm, the orange sky still visible while the city starting to glow because of the lights from each building.

"Junkyu get off of me, I want to take a picture" Jihoon said but again the latter didn't move. Jihoon look at Haruto gesturing to get Junkyu fromo him. "Kyu! Come here let Jihoon take a pictures" Haruto stated, Junkyu look at Haruto but he didn't move, his afraid to make any move "nothing will happen don't be so paranoid" Haruto said "but... " Junkyu whimper.

Haruto stood up and exchanged his sit with Jihoon. Immediately Junkyu wrap his arms with Haruto. "Junkyu your just missing the view, look at the view it's just perfectly beautiful" Jihoon said as he was taking pictures, Junkyu slowly rise his head and look around "not bad right?" Haruto said and Junkyu nod slightly still his afraid.

After the ride Junkyu seems his soul just left his body "are you still alive??" Haruto jokingly asked Junkyu "I feel throwing up" Junkyu said and he run off to the restroom. Jihoon want to follow Junkyu but Haruto insists that he'll do it, Jihoon just agreed to it.

Haruto follow immediately Junkyu, after he arrived he heard the guy throwing up, he went inside and brushed the latters back  Junkyu gaze who was it. After a couple minute he feel that his feeling is getting better, so he wash his face.

"Are you okay? Your sweating so much" Haruto said wiping his sweat in his forehead. Junkyu again don't want to put any meaning of Haruto's action toward to him, his aware that the latter was a bit extra caring at sweet to him  and he can help but to feel fluttered to it, but he still aware to himself he don't want to be hurt again, he won't let his guard off.

Junkyu nod his head "yeps, I feel better now, lets go" he said and walk out first, the latters just followed him.

Time went so fast it's already 7:48pm, they where still at the theme park roaming around. "Guys it's getting late, shall we go home now" Asahi said "but I'm hungry let's just eat before going home" Junkyu proclaim "me too" Junghwan agreed with Junkyu so they went to the nearest restaurant.

They were eating peaceful, enjoying the yummy food that they order. Junkyu can't eat properly because he can feel that other table looking at them. "Don't mind them Junkyu" Asahi said because he notice it too.

A moment later those girls from other table approach them "hi wanna hangout after you guys eat?" The first girl said "this girls didn't know how to embarrass?" Junkyu thought  "I already have" Haruto stated in his cold voice and pulled Junkyu closer to him, Junkyu tag along too. The girls look at Jeongwoo, Jeongwoo put his arms around Junghwan, Junghwan give a smirks to the girls and mouthed them a sorry word "don't even think about me I have already" Doyoung said while Jihoon and Asahi looks like don't want to be bothered so the girls left in no choice.

"Flirty girls everywhere" Junghwan mumble and remove Jeongwoo's arm to his shoulder.

After they eat they separated their ways Jihoon is with Junghwan and Doyoung, Asahi and Jeongwoo are together since Asahi brought his car with him. Haruto and Junkyu are together too since they're neighborhs.

It was a tiring day for Junkyu, during the ride he was just sleeping in Haruto's car. Haruto arrived at Junkyu's place he didn't bother to wake up the latter, he carried it inside to their house. Haruto made a doorbell, and immediately Junkyu's mom opened the door.

"Oh Haruto, aigoo my son is really a pain" Junkyu's mom stated after he saw Haruto carrying his son. "Good evening tita Jen, I'll just bring him to his room" Haruto stated and Mrs.Kim made a way for Haruto to walk.

After Haruto put Junkyu to his bed, he covered it with his blanket, the latter seems already comfortable after he put him in his bed, Haruto can't help but to smile seeing the latters so cute while sleeping, he bent down and trace his fingers on Junkyu's hair to his ears that covering his eyes.

"Do I really like you now kyu? I don't want to hurt you again" Haruto mumbled looking at the guy sleeping peacefully in his bed. Haruto immediately shrugged those thoughts in his mind and leave the room of the latters.

After he went out to Junkyu's room he saw Junkyu's mom at the couch drinking his tea while reading some papers like his mom used to do so. "Tita I'll head now" Haruto said "oh thanks again Haruto, thank you for taking care of my son, you know that your the only one that I can trust on to my son" Mrs. Kim stated

"No problem tita, his my friend" Haruto said and leand a smile the older

✍️friend ? 👀🤔

...........

🦋🐨💙