Chapter 14

The whole class now are at in gymnasium having their P.E, some of the students playing basketball including Haruto, Asahi, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Jihoon while Junkyu and Doyoung are just watching them at the court side in the upper area.

Haruto played so well in the game, his even attractive in his wet hair from his sweat, Junkyu wouldn't deny it. When Haruto look at his direction while dribbling the ball and make an eye contact immediately Junkyu look away. They keep glancing each other Doyoung notice it.

"Heyy just look at him why are you avoiding it, look Haruto can't focus because of you" Doyoung said while smirking to his friend "what are you talking Doyoungaa, I'm not avoiding him and also I'm not the only one in here though, how can you say that he was looking at me? " Junkyu stated awkwardly because Doyoung said was right he keep avoiding Haruto.

"Come you can't fool me, who else would he look in here? it's just the two of us in here stupid our classmate are in the other side" Doyoung said "fine! fine! I'm avoiding him, but this is you guys want me to do right? To avoid him, if I listen to all of you back then maybe I wouldn't be in this situation" Junkyu said stated looking blankly in the floor.

"You know what doyoung" Doyoung look at Junkyu "if I haven't had this feelings toward to him maybe were still friends hanging out together, and we wouldn't be awkward to each other" Junkyu said and almost his voice crack,his tears is approaching to fall but he hold it.

"It's not your fault if like him though, don't blame yourself, liking someone isn't wrong" Doyoung stated brushing Junkyu's back "wait what did you say? Awkward to each other?" Doyoung added clearing what he hear at the last word Junkyu said and Junkyu just nod.

"Why? your both awkward to each other? Ohh right I notice it too I think he can feel that too" Doyoung stated looking at Haruto who's playing now.

"Hmmm that weird,why would he be? maybe... " Doyoung said holding his chin while rising rising his brows "maybe what? " Junkyu asked "nothing forget it" Doyoung said and stood up making Junkyu frowned.

"Come on let's head out first" Doyoung said and Junkyu stand up too when Junkyu make his step down on the stairs he stumbled his feet and by that he land on the floor and this time it's more  painful compare to the last one he fall.

His uncle really hurt because of the current injured he got and now it's double pain "Yahh Junkyu!!! " Doyoung exclaimed as Junkyu fell dow, Haruto who's now dribbling when he heard Doyoung exclaiming Junkyu's name he immediately look at it without hesitation he leave the ball bouncing and run toward to Junkyu and the others too.

"Junkyu!!" Haruto now near at Junkyu and bend down to Junkyu "what happened?" he asked looking at Doyoung "he strip" Doyoung answer to Haruto.

Junkyu gritted his teeth because of the pain he feel, his hand are now on his uncle. Jihoon try to get Haruto to Junkyu when Asahi hold him.

"Tkss Junkyu what the hell! why are you so careless? " Haruto rise his voice to Junkyu but not his mad his worried to Junkyu, he held Junkyu uncle and massage it the guys are just looking at them.

Jihoon notice that Haruto was really worried to Junkyu so he just put it and didn't react.

"It's still hurt?" Haruto ask worriedly to Junkyu twisting his uncle gently and Junkyu just nod.

"The hell, what happened?" Jihoon talk "I didn't notice I thought i will land on the floor but their still one step I need to step" Junkyu explain.

"Why are so careless Junkyu, Why you always make me worried to you? " Haruto stated looking at Junkyu, Junkyu taken a back and look at Haruto and now their eyes meet, immediately Junkyu shifted his eyes on the other side.