Chapter 27

Jihoon, Doyoung and Junghwan saw Junkyu rushing down the stairs, they called it as Junkyu run toward to them but their friend didn't stop instead he run away making them confuse.

"Hey Junkyu!" Jihoon shouted but Junkyu didn't look back and continue to run.

Junkyu felt his heart been scattered into a million pieces after he heard it, he can't imagine how can Haruto do this to him. If Haruto doesn't care about his feelings at least he thought about their friendship all those memories and things they have back then. Is that how he learned from Yuna? they just played his feelings?

He run to behind the school building and cried, his phone keep ringing. He didn't mind it, it's his friend keep calling hi., he want to be alone or he just want now to disappear. It's the second time he was broke from Haruto and this time it broke him so much.

How can he be so stupid letting himself to believe with it, he thought he was aware to himself and he thought he won't let himself to guard off but he was wrong, he completely lost his guard.

He was crying for a long time his eyes became swollen, he lost his energy he can't even move his body. It's was getting dark at the place so he has no choice but to go home.

It's around 5:34pm he was walking to the gate being unconscious. A sudden voice called him making to look back and it's Yoshi. Yoshi run toward to him, the latter was surprised seeing kyu, his completely mess you can tell that he was crying for too long.

"Junkyu what happened?" Yoshi asked worriedly seeing the latter stated, Junkyu didn't response he don't know how to say it, how can he tell that his long time best friend and the person he loved played him?

Without any words Yoshi dragged Junkyu out to the campus and brought him to his car. Junkyu didn't mind it at all, during the ride Junkyu was just silent, Yoshi aware that there's something happened to the latter.

Yoshi stop his car at the park, it was less people around the park since it's getting dark, but there's still some people walking and passing buy. Yoshi brought Junkyu to the swing he left Junkyu for a moment, he buy an ice cream for the latter.

After he brought an ice cream to Junkyu he gave it to him, Junkyu get it and eat it. Yoshi just observe the guy beside him, he can't bare himself seeing the person he like being like that.

Yoshi notice that the latter is a bit calm down so he cleared his throat and speak.

"Mind to tell me what's happened?" Yoshi asked carefully, Junkyu sigh out for a moment and his tears fall down again. Yoshi stood up and gave the latter a comforting hug.

"Shh... it's alright hmmm.. cry all you want.. And if you're ready to talk about it I'll listen" Yoshi said he caressed the latter's back.

Junkyu hug him tightly and he cry with all his pain that he feel. After a moment Junkyu pulled himself together and broke the hug, Yoshi sat down again on the other swing beside him. Junkyu a bit shy everytime his in trouble he always ran out to Yoshi.

"You know what Junkyu.... " Yoshi muttered making Junkyu glance to him. "I can't bared seeing you like that..." Yoshi continue.

"I'm sorry Yoshi I even dragged you in my problem" Junkyu said and look away.

"I know it's not the right time to say but, Junkyu I like you, I like you since I saw you at first at the cafeteria, I thought it's just a crush but the longer I was around with you I realized the I already fallen into you. When I saw you back then when you fall down at the stairs and cry because of Haruto I asked myself why it  isn't me? The things he did to you I can make it even better, and also I won't hurt as he did to you" Yoshi said looking to Junkyu, Junkyu apparently shock about the confession that Yoshi said, his tears fall down after he heard it. Yoshi was right why it's not just him, Yoshi can't hurt him but his stupid heart was for Haruto, he can choose but it's hard to choose when your heart is your problem.