𝒊𝒊𝒊. the commisson

chapter three, episode one
the commission

               THE very first time that the commission tried to get bonnie moore on their team was when she was 16 years old, earlier that year. she decided to take a short cut home and a man was trying to get with her, a much very older man and she was not having it that day. he chooses the wrong day to hurt her.

so she did was she was taught to do by diego, hurt him. and she did without a second thought. she hurt him with a single knife that she carry's around everywhere just in case anything happens and this was her lucky day. 13 stabs in the chest was enough for his lifeless body to drop to the hard concrete floor and since it was a alley were no one really walked through she just threw the body inside of the nearest trash can.

bonnie then went inside of griddys doughnut shop and ordered a glazed doughnut with coffee. she was in the middle of taking another bite of the doughnut when suddenly time stopped. she was almost convince that she was dead but that went to the trash when she saw a women dressed in all black with a big black looking suitcase.

"lady do you mind? im kind of eating." Bonnie said to the women who chuckled stepping forward swinging the suitcase in front of her. "please?"

"oh, sweet child, im just here to have a little chat with you." she said walking over to the seat next to her. Bonnie twisted her head to face the mystery women who's smile never left her face. "my name is the handler."

"im, uh, rose." bonnie said giving her a fake name not really trusting the women who's smile only got bigger. the handler placed the suitcase on top of the table and placed her hands together in front of her.

"I have been watching you, bonnie." the handler said and bonnie dropped her doughnut pointing a finger at her.

"how did you-"

"you have an extraordinary gift that you don't know about, which is most likely cause you haven't had he need to use them." the handler was confusing bonnie even more than she had before. "you also have a gift that could help the commission a lot. little girl, you could kill so wonderful at such a young age. we need more kids like you now days."

"i only do it when it's necessary. im not a murder." bonnie snapped at the handler who chuckled waving her hands in the air.

"of course not, sweetheart." the handler placed a hand on her shoulder, "not yet at least."

bonnie glanced down at the hand that was in her shoulder and shrugged it off. "what do you want from me?"

"i want you to join me at the commission, you would be an excellent member to the team. i would train you to have more useful skills, more skills than what you know right now. i would be the one helping you when your powers kick in and i will give you a home." the handler loves this little game she pulls, she loves giving people false hope and she loves giving people an illusion of what could happen when in reality it would be the exact opposite.

what the handler didn't know was that bonnie moore was a much more smarter girl than she knew. she knows exactly when people are trying to manipulate her and outsmart her and she loves playing their little game right back.

"what is the commission?" bonnie asked and the handler went to explaining everything about what they do there. everything from fixing the timeline, killing people who mess with the timeline and getting the exact events to happen exactly like how the timeline is suppose to happen. in the past, present and future.

once more, the handler brought up about her powers thinking that that was gonna lure her more into joining the commission if she knew that in the future she was gonna get the powers.

"my powers?" bonnie asked the handler who hummed nodding her head softly. bonnie made the face as if she was thinking before looking at the handler, "no."

"what?" the handler asked surprises as bonnie stood up from the stool grabbing her doughnut. "what did you just say to me?"

"i said no. but thank you for the offer but im not a murder." bonnie snarled walking away from the handler who also stood up.

"you're going to regret saying that, dearly." the handler kept her voice steady and calm as bonnie turned around to look at the handler who send her a soft smile. "you will cave in one way or another."

bonnie was going to say something else when the handler snapped her fingers and the time went back to normal. the chattering inside of the doughnut shop started once more and the red hair girl didn't hesitate to run home where there was a worried Diego wondering where she was.

that wasn't the last time the handler visited her. it went like that at least seven times that year and the present year, surprisingly she hasn't come and visit bonnie but it was only a matter of time she did and knowing her, she wasn't going to take another no for an answer but bonnie moore was up for that challenge.

&&&

BONNIE waiting for Diego in the car. she had her head leaned against the passenger door, her legs was stretched in front of her and she had one of Diego's jackets that she found in the back covering her body.

"hey, kid." Diego muttered entering the car and Bonnie hummed a response back. what scared her half to death was when Klaus decided to hit his hands on the door making a loud metal sound.

"hey! Diego, bon bon." Klaus opened the door and got inside of the car then closing it. "you know, every time I close my eyes, I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face. it's terrifying!"

"ew."

"terrific." Diego mumbled turning on the car not wanting it put up an argument with Klaus to get out of the car.

"No! no."

"lean back." Diego then started to drive as if the car was a fast car over to the bridge. Bonnie knew that at night Diego was "working" and she is usually at home which is where he stopped at first.

he gave Bonnie a little speech about how there's food in the fridge, to not eat it all, and to go to sleep early. Bonnie of course, didn't listen any single word to what he said and did the exact opposite.

it's been a long eventful day and she just wants to rest, not sleep early, just rest.