CHAPTER 30: Part 5 - 2:25

~ A Tail End Chapter ~

In the land of tears, happiness is treason.

- Dalnim

Narrator's Point of View

[The day when the fated lovers met]

"I knew it! I knew it wasn't just Jang and Baek's doing! They did this with help! Now I remember that it wasn't only the two of them, in that day." Shaman Choi expressed after a sudden headache that came before him and her sister, bearing vivid memories that they did not even know they have.

"Angel." Lee Yuri muttered with a breath of hatred and immediately stood up from her seat to leave.

"You cannot deal with her alone." He uttered that halted her steps; turning around and giving him her attention.

"What help am I suppose to expect when you're inside there?" She spoke with frustration yet he replied with an unexpected and eerie smirk that fleetingly thrilled her nerves.

She knew what he had done to land himself behind the iron bars but she was clueless to the extent of the things that he can do.

"I can always aid you, Yuri-ya. The sole question is.. are you capable of receiving it?" Shaman Choi stated as if her mind was a book in front of him.

She was her brother however in that instance, she can sense that he was not.

Yuri was nervous as she was looking in his disquieting eyes, while he.. was patiently waiting for the next words that would come from her mouth.

She was frightened of what he can give to her and the things that shall follow. But the face of that woman.. and the thought that he will be with her man, makes her will, unswerving. Thus she answered the question that her brother asked; responding not with her words but with a simple nod that made him grin.

"Excellent." He said as he proceeds by biting the pointing finger of his left hand to puncture it and with the blood that came out, he drew an abstruse symbol, unknown to her.

When he was finished marking the surface with his own blood he then uttered words that were bizarre in her  ears, and with it was an unusual tone that embodies its gloom.

Seconds passed and as he continued the utterance of those words, the symbol generated a glow that showed its power and after it.. a butterfly as dark as the night was produced from nothingness.

The symbol vanished from where it was drawn.. even so, the butterfly remained, flying towards her sister's direction; mystifying her sight by penetrating the glass window that separated her and the unholy shaman. Until it settled in her hands.

"That creature can ingrain any emotion on something or someone, you desire. You are now the master of it, hence anything that you want for it to do is possible in just a single whisper." He explained while Yuri gazed upon the creature.