CHAPTER 29: Part 2 - MOON

Lee Yuri's Point of View

I released a grin out of success.

Finally! I can get rid of her.

I said to myself as I was watching a few meters afar from their dorm. The police surrounded the whole area, minutes after I made the report about that bitch and now they're pursuing her. In contentment of what I had just witnessed, I slowly walk away and planned to celebrate. But as I was quietly heading outside of that village, I saw a man running.

He was familiar at first glance and so I decided to follow his tracks until he brought me into a place surrounded mostly of trees. It was dark there and the only source of light was the moon. I looked at the face of that familiar man and as the light touches his face I instantly knew who he was.

It was Jimin.

My heart raced as I looked at his face.

I can not be mistaken for I knew it really was him. I smiled when I saw him going alone behind a tree and was about to approach him. But as I was about to step my feet to go towards him, I saw that he was with another.. Another woman.

It was that social climber jerk!

I clenched my fist when I saw that they were beside each other. He was holding her hands and they sat in a nearby bench when I was behind a tree; a bit far away, looking at the both of them. I was in a distance but I can clearly hear every word that came from them. I continued watching them until I saw that woman, shed tears in front of him. And the sight of it, soothes my eyes.

It's over. I won.

"Should I tell you to leave me?" I heard her said. I remained silent with the scent of triumph.

"Should I let you know that, I'm just using you. I'm using you to become normal again. To become a human again. That I yearn for you not because I love but because I need you."

I smirked when she said those words ; thinking of nothing but that voice of her suffering that seemed to be a soothing music to my ears.

But to declare that I prevailed was seemed too early when Jimin responded to her with the look of concern in his eyes. In that moment, the sense of victory that I felt a while ago suddenly changed. I thought that by doing this, I can separate them and I can have him. I thought that he hated being deceived and left alone, so I made him think that way for him to let her go. But I was perplexed that it wasn't like that for the both of them.

For every push that she makes is answered by him with a step forward closer.

"I do not know who the hell shoved that in your mind! For I don't care even if it is the case. If that's what it takes for you to be yourself again, I do not give a damn even if it put in great despair." Jimin uttered those words as she looked into her eyes.

And what I saw, during that time, was the man who loved me with all of his heart. A man who's willing to risk everything for me. A man who would bet his own life for me without hesitation. The man that I loved a couple of years ago. And that man was not by my side anymore, for his heart does not belong to me now. But to the girl he's currently facing.

"Because this how much I yearn for you.. this how much I love you, Angel." He then added.

Those words that came from his mouth became a dagger of truth that pierced and burrowed it's blade deep into my heart. But as I endured the misery he caused me, my eyes began to blaze as if it was on fire. I dashed away from where I was for I could no longer stand the sight of the both of them. I ran until I got further and further away from the village on where they was.