CHAPTER 24 - NAMSAN TOWER

Jimin's Point of View

I looked at the lady in front of me. And I can't deny her beauty. Her eyes sparkle as she gazes upon me.

And from that moment I knew, I was ready.

I smiled at her.

"Let me love you.. Angel." I told her while looking in her eyes.

I don't know why but she was stoned for a moment after hearing what I just said.

"W-What?" She replied.

I laughed a little bit for she was stoned from she was.

"Let.."

"me.."

"love.."

"you.."

I walked slowly towards her as I say those words. I was in front of her yet she didn't move a muscle and she was just staring at me in a one centimeter distance.

I saw the dirt in her cheeks and wipe it with my hands.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"H-huh?"

I just smiled at her when she said that.

"Are you okay?" I added.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine. I'm fine." She replied with an awkward smile.

I just stared at her waiting what more she has to say.

"U-Uhm.. I think we should go now." She added and hastily walked away from me but I grabbed her hand.

I was going to kiss her.

But unexpectedly the universe won't seem to allow it for as soon as I pulled her towards me, she slipped and both of us fell down in the floor.

I was in top of her and she was just staring at me with full of shock.

Nice move, Jimin. Nice.

We stayed in that position for a couple of seconds until the door slammed open.

"What exactly are you doing?" Namjoon asked with his eyes widened.

Jungkook and Taehyung who was with Namjoon, turned around as if they didn't see anything.

I stood up from where I was and then I helped Angel to get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she answered with a nod.

"Jimin." Namjoon called.

"Yeah, hyung?" I replied.

"You still aren't answering my question." Namjoon said.

"Oh?! This? HAHA! It's just.. Uhm! We just.. Uhm.. Slipped. Nothing else. HAHA!" I awkwardly replied but Joon, Tae and Jungkook just looked at me with a serious face.

"Am I overreacting?" I shyly said.

The three of them nodded. I looked at Angel's reaction and she just looked away with too much embarrassment.

All of us decided to go down for it's getting late. We took the entrance at the back so that the receptionist won't notice us. Jungkook decided that he'll drive so we let him. Joon took the front seat beside Jungkook while Taehyung, Angel and I sat at the back.

Taehyung was in between the two of us and the ambiance inside the car remained silent up until we got home. One by one, we disembarked the car and they all decided to go up in their rooms first leaving me with Angel.