CHAPTER 27: Part 3 - STAY

Ji Hyung's Point of View

It's 5 in the evening and student's all throughout HER was already dismissed by their professors. My professor dismissed us at 4 but I passed by the garden and stayed there for a while. I saw students started to go towards HER's Dorm building and so I decided to go towards my dorm. I raised the hood of my jacket so that no one can see me, then I walked and blended on a cluster of students.

"Really? They are still missing?" I heard a girl murmured to her friend while they were walking at the school's hallway.

"What's with the commotion?" The girl's friend suddenly asked; looking at a group of students standing in front of the bulletin board.

"It must be the personal info of the lost students." She replied.

"Let's go and check it." The girl's friend suggested and so they went towards it.

Questions begun to spring in my mind and I wonder if is it what I think it is. So in order to halt the chaos in my mind I headed towards the bulletin board to see it for myself. And my thoughts didn't fail me for it is really them..

My friends..

Angel Ann Ferrer Permithivo – 20

Jerraldina Dravine De Vera Villaforte - 20

Steph Brione Escalia – 20

I remember the day when I found out that they were missing. I was walking in the corridor of the school and was on my way to my third class when I saw a lady crying while she was being comforted by a woman that it seems to be Ms. Monteverde, one of the university's registrar.

~FLASHBACK~

"Mrs. Villaforte, please calm down." Ms. Monteverde calmly said.

"Why would I calm down when none of you here knows where my daughter is!" The lady histerically said.

"Mrs. Villaforte, our school's investigative and student's affairs department is already doing its job to find Ms. Jerra, so please relax." Ms. Monteverde told her.

My eyes widened as I heard the name of the lady's missing daughter.

Jerra? Jerra is missing? I thought to myself.

"Mare!" I heard someone yelled and so I look towards the main entrance.

I saw two ladies with two middle aged man with them. I gave them a clearer look and their faces seemed to resemble someone that I knew.

"Liliana!" Mrs. Villaforte uttered and quickly hugged each of the two ladies that just arrived.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Escalia.. Mr and Mrs Permithivo." Ms. Monteverde greeted them.

"There is no good in this morning! I immediately flew from the States when I heard your school's irresponsibility!" Mrs. Escalia strongly stated.

"As I've said to Mrs. Villaforte, the cases of your son- Steph as well as Mrs. Permithivo's daughter- Angel are already being handled by our school's investigative department. We will ensure you that we will find your children, as soon as possible." Ms. Monteverde explained.

My eyes widened as I heard the words that Ms. Monteverde uttered. It turns out that it's not only Jerra who's missing but all three of them.

"Well, you better do it. For after this, we will sue this school for irresponsibility in handling its students! I will make sure that all of you, will pay for this!" Mrs. Escalia stated.