CHAPTER 18: THE QUEEN AND GODDESS FORM

A strong impact of ice crystals caused by Kinsa Fir's swaying hand pushed David and forced him to utilize Void Barrier. 

Kinsa Fir, on the other hand, uses her increased speed to control the battle. Even though Kinsa Fir easily avoided it, David used his Ashera Sword to swipe at her head. 

She then entered David's body from underneath, put her palm out into his chest, and released ice crystals. 

As David is ready to be pierced by ice crystals because he is dazed by Kinsa Fir's tremendous power over him, a sword flies between them and causes Kinsa Fir to jump backward.

David then noticed Queen Era looking at him while sobbing. 

When Kinsa Fir becomes agitated, he leaps in David's direction with the intention of killing him, but David noticed that Queen Era had vanished like moving snow crystals that are invisible to the unaided sight. 

He was startled to see Queen Era standing close by holding Kinsa Fir's hand and staring at him with eyes so ferocious that even David shook. 

David, who was unable to stand on his own, was compelled to sit. 

The fight between Kinsa Fir in her Ice Queen's Form and Queen Era in her regular form lasts only 2 seconds, yet it feels like much longer.

Kinsa Fir sways her hand in Queen Era's direction, then the monarch abruptly releases her. 

When she is released from Queen Era's control, she abruptly teleports to David's back. 

However, Queen Era stomped on her left foot just as Kinsa Fir was about to strike David with ice crystals, causing the ice to move closer to Queen Era's side in David's underwear even faster than Kinsa Fir could.

With her furious gaze that said she would definitely murder her, Queen Era roared, "You have the nerve to hurt my son, you half-kitsune."

In response to Queen Era's remark, Kinsa Fir said, "You best watch out your mouth, you old hag," making Queen Era enraged.

After Kinsa Fir insulted her to the point that even David staggered, Queen Era continued to use profanity, saying, "You must prepare for your own responsibilities, you b****." 

Kinsa Fir disregarded Queen Era's insults and teleported behind the monarch. When Queen Era senses Kinsa Fir's presence at her back, she teleports to her left side and swings her hand, causing Kinsa Fir to blow. 

Queen Era was surprised by Kinsa Fir's speed because even her eyes couldn't see where she had moved.

At that point, David overcomes his fear of Kinsa Fir's Ice Queen Form, musters all of his remaining strength, and leaps in her direction to defeat her.

But just as David was about to approach Kinsa Fir, Queen Era dissuaded him and pushed him away. 

Kinsa Fir then turned around, called forth her bow, and attempted to strike Queen Era. 

But Queen Era also calls forth her sword, swings her arm ferociously, and causes Kinsa Fir's arrows to fly into the air.

The airborne arrows from Kinsa Fir are fading, but particles that are invisible to the untrained eye are flowing through Queen Era. 

When Queen Era discovers everything, she casts a barrier and places it inside David as well. 

David wanted to assist Queen Era, but she was unable to even touch the surface of the ice created by her magic.

Kinsa Fir was intrigued by Queen Era's strength and asked, "Who really are you? You're too powerful to be an ordinary human. Who really are you? Even the Knights Captains, Mages, and even human kings are struggling to defeat us, but you a mere girl, who didn't even know how to use a legendary forms on this day, can overpower me. Who really are you?"