CHAPTER 56: SUFFERINGS

Sar is also filled with blood but she is breathing. Her clothes are torn and her hair is like something pulling her hard. Her legs are all scratched. She is crying.

David is shocked and like a robot while he is going near her while his voice is cracked, "What happened to you, Sar?"

Sar remains quiet and looks at the other side while stopping herself from crying. 

"What happened to you?" David yells at her while stopping himself from madness.

 "I had been abducted," Sar answered.

"What do you mean by abducted? Who did it? The royal soldiers? An infiltration to the enemy? Answer me, Sar!" David is losing his temper while getting mad that he doesn't protected Sar.

"Before the ice dragon appeared. A man in the black coat. H-H-He raped me!!! David!!! I am a dirty woman now!!" Sar screams while not stopping her crying because of pain she felt and embarrassment.

While David got stunned and only stared at Sar. He wants to stop Sar from crying but he doesn't know how to comfort her. He only sits in front of him while closing his eyes in pain. He wants to cry because of the pain in his heart that the girl who makes him feel live again had been raped by the unknown man. 

It is night and he goes to General Shed and gives him a blanket. He hears someone is marching and when he looks at it, it is orcs. 

The orcs see him too and attacks him. Because of madness, he rushes and kills one by one. He sees many magician orcs in the area and he throws Fire Explosions and casts Fire Swords and times it in 120 and controls it freely and killed every single orcs.

 But he hears a scream and from Sar's location, the orcs gather at her and undress her. David wants to save her but an army of gnolls are targeting General Shed. Because of fear that he will not save Sar again, he chooses Sar. But the gnolls and orcs attack him and successfully hit him. 

While he is in the ground while protecting himself, he watches Sar suffers from orcs that raping her and laughing. He also watches General Shed turns into pieces.

Sar screams so loud and asks for help while looking at her. "Help me, David! I can't do it anymore!" she said while getting penetrated by the gnolls and plays her. 

David shouts and casts Fire Explosions and the gnolls and orcs killed. 

While he is getting near to Sar, the gnolls and orcs are getting thicker. 

"Get out of my way!" David shouts while casting his Fire Swords and times it to over 200 and pierces every enemies. He also uses Fire Laser that much powerful than Fire beam and Fire Cannon. 

When he is getting near to Sar, Sar is breathing heavily and weak while the orcs are continuing it. David only looks above while his tears are flowing from his eyes. Every gnolls and orcs get close to him got pierced easily. And while the orcs are having fun from Sar, he pierced all of them and burned.

Sar is breathing heavily and weak as she can't even close her eyes. 

She uses her last breathe to tell what she wanted to say before, "I love you. Become strong." And after that, she died. 

David only cries loud while hugging Sar. With a thousand gnolls and orcs surrounding them with a rainy atmosphere.

Sar is covered with dirt and full of stink smell from orcs and gnolls. 

He then, promises to himself and Sar, "I promise that I will become stronger. Enough to protect -" but he didn't finished it because he is too afraid that he is always promised to himself to get stronger but he is always weak that even he has three blessings, he couldn't save a single ones.