CHAPTER 52: MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Sar is going to her room to get rest but David is still following her to apologize. 

"You're so infuriating, David. Stay away from me," Sar is trying to repulse him but David is forcing to come near her. 

Sar begins to piss off again and chokes him again. But David didn't resisted and playing her hair only. 

"W-w-what did you do that?" Sar begins to blush. 

"So, it tickles you when I caressing your hair?" David asks while making Sar more embarrassed. 

Sar pushes him away and closes the door. She blushes so much that she even gets embarrassed and didn't even know what is this feeling. 

She covers her eyes and leans to the door. Asking herself what makes her to blush.

"Are you blushing, Sar?" David asked after teleported in front of her.

"I don't know, David!" Sar answered unconsciously and didn't know that David is in front of her.

"But you look like you are blushing too much that your face begins to red," David said while touching the wall near Sar's head. 

"Don't! I'm not! I didn't like you!" Sar insisted.

"Then, why are you blushing?" David asked again while touching her hair. 

This time, Sar notices that something touch her and when she is about to uncover her eyes, David grabs her hand and didn't let her to uncover her eyes.

"Stop, David! It is embarrassed," Sar is trying to beg.

"You will be more embarrassed if you will not cover your eyes. Also, you are so pretty enough that I want to die, Sar," David said and because of that, Sar looses herself by kicking David's you know what it is.

 David screams while experiencing very painful that even more painful than having wounds. 

Sar after released sees David hurts and immediately aids him unconsciously. But when she thinks that she looks like she is helping David, she slaps him again. She runs without knowing directions only to escape David. 

But David masters the teleportation in a short time after his first experience of teleportation. He teleports wherever he thinks the location and predicts where Sar escapes. 

He sees where Sar went, so he teleports and grabs her and teleports again in Sar's room. 

"Don't hurt me, please," Sar is begging while closing her eyes, "you can do whatever you want but please, don't hurt me."

David grabs her two hands at once and get his face near her face. "Is it right what I heard? I can do whatever I want?"

Sar nods while forcing herself to close her eyes. 

He leans his head closes to Sar's neck and releases her hands. Sar suddenly opens her eyes after releasing her. She is about to escape but David's hand grabs her body gently. 

Sar blushes more when she is close to David.

"Let me sleep close to you. I feel like I am safe when I'm with you," David said and suddenly sleeps.

Sar gets silent while staring at David. "How can you be so sure that you are safe with me if you are the one who always protect me?" Sar said in her mind. 

She stares at his face and she sees a scar hiding in his hair. She also feels his hand as rough as wood. 

She lets David sleeps at her only for once. She also sleeps because of tiredness.

Because David can't also sleep with wearing any top, he always take it off. He didn't notice Sar because he is sleepy. 

After undressing his top, he hugs Sar that he thinks as a pillow and he leans his forehead in Sar's forehead.