CHAPTER 37: THE FREE BLESSING

David wakes up at that time while confused. He then, sees the golem repairing the rocks. He rushes into it with the Fire Sword and launches Fire Beams at his maximum power output.  The golem fully destroyed and the domain disappears. 

After that, he looks like nothing happen and didn't even exhausted. The three dragons knew about what happen to David but they keep their mouth shut because the Creator God ordered them.

Dena then, discusses with Onyd and Grandus about giving him their blessings even without completing the challenges. However, Onyd declines it. At that time, the 3 continents are engaging war both sides of humanity and demons. [The three continents are the special continents that the Creator God made. Not to mention that it is blocked by immense barrier of the Creator God, so that, there will be no one enter or leave the continents. Also, the Creator God loops it. Although, the three continents are half of the size of the Earth. The three continents also divided by it: Havannu Continent - Dena, The Celestial Dragon, Rukaryu Continent - Onyd, The Light Dragon, and Grande Continent - Grandus, The Knowledge Dragon which is the place of demon lords.]

At that time, the war breaks over the three continents and it has a ratio of 1:2, Rukaryu Continent against Havannu and Grande Continent. Havannu has many people but they are all adventurers, warriors and best magicians but almost 90% of the population are monsters. In Grande Continent, all of them are considered as the demons as much as demon lords with immense and powerful magic spells. Many newly gods and goddesses killed by them. One of the famous story is 'The Friendship and Betrayal between Olympus and Ravix.' 

"Don't rush. It is only started. Olympus will appear to the public to boost their confidence to fight. We have to make sure that David's strength must become stronger in no time. I even used my domain and slow its time to make David's magic power increased. However, it's still not enough. He will beat by Milra's monsters for sure. I even gave him my blessing and yet, he didn't applied or knew about it. We must train him before we go to the battlefield," Onyd said.

But Grandus agreed with Dena. "With this, you must follow the majority. 2 against 1, Onyd. We are need in the battlefield. We have to boost their strength and their confidence. Or else, it will be too late. There's over a hundred demon lords in Grandus' continent. We have over 2000 but only 63 of them are accepted to help. We must go to them, right now," Dena said.

Onyd doesn't accepted it but rather fight against them, "I'm not leaving here right now. David needs me. He needs my domain. Don't rush or panic because once the war starts, many gods and goddesses will help them." But Dena counters what he said, "And if not?"

Onyd refuses to go to the battlefield and keeps his promise to David. Dena doesn't get Onyd's support, so she leaves with anger with Grandus. But before they left, they called David and passed their blessings to him with an explanation.

Dena - The Constellation Blessing. Unlike her previous choice of blessing, she instead give David a blessing like what Strelitzia gave. However, it also adds some effect that she gave him the 1/4 of her stamina and put it to David.

[The stamina also has the storage like mana storage. The needs stamina. The stamina and mana must be balanced. You can't use mana if you don't have enough stamina. Or vice versa.]

Grandus - The Knowledge Blessing. He plants his blessing to his brain. At this time, Grandus puts all the knowledge about all the creatures, its strengths and weaknesses. He also puts all the battle fights and swords stance. Also, all the magic spells of Fire. 

Also, before leaving, Grandus, The Knowledge Dragon gave him a warning, "Apply, think and imagine all of my Knowledge Blessing on your own brain. All blessings can be removed by curse, and rare and forbidden magic spells. Be careful not to get hit or lose to them. You are the one in the prophecy. The prophecy is only a prediction and not in the future. You should aware of it. Onyd will make you stronger, together with Dena's and my blessing. Apply them before it was too late."