CHAPTER 64: SECOND FLOOR DUNGEON PART 3

The Tigrecentaur tries to break the barrier that Strelitzia, the archangel activated. The Tigrecentaur feels inferior, so it becomes furious and screams as its capacity for anger exploded and doesn't know what will it do next. Because of that, in just a very short period of time, the Tigrecentaur activates its last True Form, the Divina's Sol Tonitrus which the only appearance to change is the body which becomes larger than the Divina's Sol.

The lightning particles which is floating near the Tigrecentaur's body become more attractable to it and it is easy for the Tigrecentaur to release the charging Thunder Magic in just a short period of time with a millisecond.

But Strelitzia, the archangel doesn't even panic and considers the other True Form as a weak Form. The Tigrecentaur opens its mouth and uses Thunder Burst in a maximum magic power but the barrier doesn't even shattered.

So, the Tigrecentaur opens its mouth again and will release Thunder Burst again but this time, the lightning particles which floats near it begin to make a bigger circle-like and makes another Thunder Burst.

The Tigrecentaur fires the Thunder Burst again but this time, a tremendous amount of Thunder magic pushes the barrier that Strelitzia, the archangel activated but still not enough to break.

The Thunder Bursts continue to launch and another Thunder Bursts has been created and launches it too. The barrier of Strelitzia, the archangel is continued to push but because that barrier is just the ability of her True Form, she begins to get a little serious and pushes the Thunder Bursts back to the Tigrecentaur.

Because the Tigrecentaur is insisting to defeat her, it creates a Thunder Shock and punches the ground where Strelitzia, the archangel and David lie.

Because the barrier ability of Strelitzia's True Form isn't used as support and the barrier will only block or protect her. Unless that she will go forward and the people she wanted to protect will be at the back, and use the barrier to protect them all.

However, this barrier is just an ability for her True Form and still weak compared to other strong Forms like Dictator's Play and Monarch's Play.

Because of the Tigrecentaur's Thunder Shock in the ground, the barrier can't protect them and Strelitzia, the archangel flies and carries David.

While she is still focused on the air, the Tigrecentaur uses Thunderclap directs to them. However, the Thunderclap bends on the barrier.

The weakness of the barrier of Strelitzia, the archangel is the bottom or below the barrier. She is always put her magic power to increase the tenacity and endurance of her barrier especially the bottom side of the barrier. However, if she is focused on some things and forgets to strengthen the barrier on that side, it will be shattered and broken.

The lightning particles that the Tigrecentaur gathered is now completed and it will fire it as soon as possible. It is called the Sol's Thunder Burst. Its strongest magic spell. It closes its eyes and opens its mouth again and shoots it towards below Strelitzia, the archangel.

Because Strelitzia, the archangel carries David, she can't protect herself and even she will focus her magic power below her, it still has no time for it.

Strelitzia, the archangel just extends her arm forward to the Sol's Thunder Burst, but it deflects and she doesn't know what happened.

Until she hears a voice near her ears, "Allow me to protect you and defeat this Tigrecentaur."

Strelitzia, the archangel feels relieved now and goes to the ground gradually.

David requests her to go to them and to protect them. Strelitzia, the archangel left her a message before she went to Sar's party, "Don't smile while fighting against the strong. Sar will feel creepy while seeing you like that."