CHAPTER 22: ASHERA'S INTERNAL CONFLICT

The conflict between King Ash and Dier Tia was put an end by King Ash's dual swords striking quickly when his Grass Leaf Mode of Monarch Play was engaged. But they failed to remember that there were two gnolls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the Captains of the Gnoll Invasion Lists.

1. Dier Tia (killed by King Ash)

2. Due Sato (stayed in their current base)

3. Ini Sar (physically and mentally injured against King Ash, Queen Era and Dier Tia's accident target)

4. Saro Tua (killed by David)

5. Firi Nas (killed by King Ash)

6. Kinsa Fir (has been persuaded by David and Queen Era to come with them)

7. Gud Say (stayed in their current base)

8. Simba Reco (hiding in the forest - reviving the gnolls but in his control, can make it double or ten times in his Form)

9. Luna Gire (stayed in their current base)

10. Epla Tiya (killed by King Ash)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a result of Queen Era's physical assaults on Ini Sar, the emotional toll of killing their general, as well as an accidently caused hallucination by Dier Tia. 

He had gone insane, and emotional trauma from the death, Ini Sar had been rendered gravely disabled. King Ash beheaded him while he was still unconscious.

Even though Simba Reco was a mile away from their area of duty and the territory governed by the Kingdom of Ashera, they were unaware of his existence. 

Dark Magician Gnoll Simba Reco was recently promoted to Captain since there weren't enough captain units. 

He might bring the body to life using his controls. Its lack of speech makes it sound like a zombie, yet despite this, it can utilize magic to follow his commands. 

He will be unable to move the dead bodies if he runs out of Dark Magic. 

Unlike the other gnoll Captains, he is the only one who is unable to use Form, although despite this, he is faster and more powerful than Dier Tia and the General.

He is not strong enough to overthrow either Queen Era or King Ash, though.

Simba Reco was not a member of any of the revolutionary forces or Gnoll Invasion forces of the Gnoll Devil Empire, which was ruled by Gaceus the Gnoll Devil God. 

He works for Gnoll Invasion as an agent. He slew the remaining Captains and gnolls at their base and became his puppet. 

In addition, he has the power to release them through the magic circle he has formed after swallowing them up inside of it.

Meanwhile, 

Queen Era growled at the soldiers King Ash sent to detain and imprison her in her room as he was doing it. 

She was indignant when the soldiers she tortured revealed it to her. King Ash tried his best to persuade Queen Era to set aside her anger at him, but she is not a caring or sympathetic wife who will easily forgive him. 

King Ash proceeded to describe Queen Era, despite the fact that she had a short fuse. 

She waved her hand, and ice appeared instantly, preventing King Ash from responding to her assaults. His chin will just be a few millimeters away from her blow.