CHAPTER 12: DETAILS

After Erzana's blasting, the Cerberus vanished. After comforting Erzana for approximately a minute, things fell to the ground near the spot where the Cerberus died. 

REWARD:

> 1 timber wolf's claw per 1 timber wolf

> 3 crystal of fire

> 120 gold coins and 500 silver coins

> 20 gold bars

> normal swords

> normal fire staff

> wood shield

> 10 units of meats

> 50 units of wood branches

He owns nearly 2,000 wolf's claws after killing 1,546 timber wolves, some of which have been multiplied or tripled. It discharges three fire crystals: one each of normal fire, hellfire, and blue hellfire. 

Along with 20 gold bars, he received 500 silver coins and 120 gold coins. He received common swords, a katana made by artisans in Kurafuta Village, and a blade from the fabled lost nation of Narcia. 

He also possesses a wood shield from an unidentified tribe and a standard fire staff from the Narcia Kingdom. 

He has 10 units of meat, but he can slice up to over a thousand of them. Twenty to thirty slices of meat are plenty for five people each day.

Additionally, 50 units of wood branches can be cut into more than 50,000 logs, with 10 to 20 logs being cooked per unit of time.

He gathers everything and places it in his magical pouch. But once everything is collected, a mysterious phrase suddenly appears.

"Reward Bonuses."

And,

"Is it a game?" David wonders about the word he saw.

When he abruptly touches it, the words vanish and the objects fall from them. He touches each item after that.

A sword is present at these items. Then, mistakenly stating while still holding the sword

"What are the specifics? " David asked.

To provide all the specifics of the things, the word "Detail" is a concealed word.

"All magic can be filled in this sword: Fire, Water, Stone, Wind, Electric, Thunder, Light, Dark, Nature, Wood, Tree or Plant, Void, Natural and Null Magics. It will make your swing at sword easier than before. This sword is from the legendary hero, Haoyu from the Yingxiong Temple in the far east continent. It was wielded by Haoyu and defeated the electric dragon who destroyed all the crop fields and forests.You can customize it by giving it a big weight for training and a little weight for your last-ditch attempt at an attack. The Light is the most powerful magic, while the Void is the least powerful magic that can fill it. Other legendary heroes that assisted Olympus in killing the Void King and Void Monster, including Xiangu and Dongbin, also utilized the sword. Along with killing dragons, the sword also served as an anti-Void weapon. By cutting through the flesh of Void users with its blade, it drains all Void mana," the Details said.

What's its name then?" David asked.

The word "Name" or "Title" is once more used as a concealed word to indicate what each item's name is.

"Justifies the Weak (為弱者辯護 - Wei Ruozhe Bianhu), Sword of Haoyu."

"Honor for Battle (戰鬥榮譽 - Zhandou Rongyu), Sword of Xiangyu."

"And, Die in Honor, Serving the country (光榮而亡,報效國家 - Guangrong er Wang, Baoxiao Guojia) or in short, Honor for country (為國爭光 - Wei Guo Zhengguang), Honor Sword of Dongbin," The Details said.