CHAPTER 39: THE TRAITOR PART 2

Vinre has nothing to think but to step backward.

"Vinre, don't kill David. I have a plan to kill him but it is not ready yet. I will make sure to kill him before he becomes a fully ancient god," Serania said.

"Tskk!" Vinre retreats, "Make sure, you will. Retreat now, King Ash will come here right now." And he suddenly disappears. 

David is about to chase him but he loses the track of magic. Then, he begins to feel dizzy.

Serania walks closer to him and whispers it before she leaves, "I'm looking forward to become your wife, David. Yes, I'm an assassin from Gaceus but what you said changed my mind. I fabricated all of the information from my headquarters. You know how to promise and you have to know how to keep it."

Vinre overhears it. He is fall in love with Serania and because of it, even his trace of magic disappeared, he only conceals it. But when he overheared it, he suddenly rushes and successfully grabs David's neck.

"What are you doing?" Serania asks and tries to stop Vinre.

"I will kill him before he becomes a fully ancient god," Vinre said.

"Don't! I am the one who will kill him," Serania said but Vinre asked her, "Is it truly your desire to kill him or you will not kill him because you are now fall in love with him?"

While Vinre and Serania arguing, David gains consciousness. 

He casts Vorax and cuts down Vinre's left arm.

But instead of screaming in pain, Vinre stares at David who is only calm and looking at him at that time. 

"It looks like the lost ancient god is retrieving his magic powers in no time, isn't it, Serania?" Vinre asking Serania while staring at David, "Now, we have a reason why we have to kill David."

As Vinre finished his statement, David prepares his sword. He looks at Vinre and Serania like choosing one to attack. 

"You're too aggressive, David," Vinre said while his arm is regenerating. "Did you know that I can see your moves in 3 seconds while battling? I can see your actions and even breathe."

"Then, do you think you can win if my speed is faster than your time of prediction?" David asked while underestimating Vinre.

"Then, can you overreach my time of forecasting by your speed?" Vinre asks David with challenge. 

Without a few seconds, David disappears in front of them and Serania shocked. She looks everywhere but she couldn't find him, but when she sees Vinre's eyes, moving fast in different sides of the eyes, she thinks that it is David's movement as she's correct.

Sudenly, David appears at Serania's sight now. David uses an unknown sword that she couldn't identify its power. It is black that looks like a very rare sword that only limited people saw.

David appears while targeting his neck but Vinre blocks it. While they are close to each other, David whispers at him, "Forecasting means forecast or predict the moves of the enemy, not cheating the time and see the exact moves of the enemy. Even the percentage of your forecasting is 99.9 percent, you can't guarantee the 0.1 percent." And successfully kicks Vinre after getting concentrated at David's word.

Vinre gets frustrated because David lands a kick on him. He yells while Serania stops him. However, he pushes Serania at the bed and starts to change at his best form. 

"Sever Dice Roll." His form. Having a real dice at David. As long as his mana flowing at him is stronger than his opponent, he is invincible. He can see the movements of his opponents through seeing the flowing mana. The dice floating at him is his power. The forecasting will turn into fortune. As long as the dice is rolling, his fortune will be always lucky. One of the forbidden form which even the Creator God was about to lose during the Ancient God War. It can repeat the function as long as the dice is rolling and moving at a quick speed. However, there has a weakness on it. If the opponent's flowing mana is stronger than him, he will not able to use the Sever Dice Roll and it is only affected the living things.