CHAPTER 29: THE TRUTH MAY BE A LIE AND LIE MAY BE THE TRUTH PART 1

Two months passed after David left in the dungeon and the emergency protocols of Kingdom of Ashera removed. Deto is sleeping at that time, when he had been called by Goddess Milra in his dream. "Take David and Kinsa Fir to the dungeon after you wake up. If they will not agree, then use a teleportation magic and locate it near the second floor of the dungeon. I will test Kinsa Fir in her healing technique." That was Goddess Milra said before Deto woke up. 

Deto then, flies quickly to David and Kinsa Fir to go to the dungeon again because Goddess Milra wanted them to enter it. He persuades David, however, because of David's scary experience against Cerberus, he suddenly rejects Deto.

"Are you out of your mind, David? I thought you wanted to get strong," Deto inquired him.

But David answers him instantly, "Yes, I want to be strong. But I don't want to fight bosses. They are far stronger than the gnolls I fought back. The magic powers I fought were too farther than others. Way too stronger than them. I can't even beat Cerberus without Erzana's assistance. All I can do was listen to Erzana, at that time."

"But you're not anymore, aren't you? You didn't even hesitate to save those soldiers and only seconds, you ran faster than you think about speed, and saved Erzana. Saving them means anything to you and make you much stronger than you expected," Deto stated to inspire him.

David shocks about what Deto said. And still unbelievable for David to talk with him like that. So, he is pissed off, grabbed Deto's head and throws him. Deto gets angry, so he goes to Kinsa Fir's room and she didn't noticed it. When Deto knows that Kinsa Fir doesn't see her, he takes Kinsa Fir's panty and circles Kinsa Fir. After he did it, Kinsa Fir notices him. 

Kinsa Fir embarrass to see her panty holding by Deto, so she catches it. Deto runs faster towards David's room. David is patting Erzana's head, at that time, who is crying because of her dreams she thought that David would leave him. Deto throws the panty to David's face. David catches it and looks at what Deto throws to him. 

At the same time Kinsa Fir enters to David's room and David is about to look the panty. Because Kinsa Fir didn't resist her embarrassment, she slaps David's face and labels him pervert. 

David gets angry to Deto, however, he notices that in his feet, he sees a magic circle glowing. And before he grabs Deto, his room suddenly changes into a cave.

And a familiar voice which the voice he heard from the first time he entered the dungeon. "Welcome to the Mil 'ra Sol Dungeon," the voice said.

David is wondered who is the person in that voice. Deto sees David is unpleasant, so he said the truth, "That voice is Goddess Milra, companion of God Olympus. She is adventurer and she made this dungeon to challenge all the chosen adventurers and fighters. However, you're one of the only chosen ones finished the first floor."

After that, the voice in the dungeon speaks again, "Indeed. I am Milra. A goddess from nowhere. I'm the creator of this dungeon. The so-called Mil 'ra Sol Dungeon. However, why didn't you know about my appearance and my name?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even seen you in my whole life," David said.

"Hmmm? Are you searious? You came from another world, didn't you?" Goddess Milra said.

"How did you know?" David asked while confused in her statement. 

"You didn't know for real? I'm the one who chose your spirit in your other world to come here for experiment. Although, you're dead in your past world. Right now, before your eyes-" David doesn't hesitate to correct what Goddess Milra said, "Real talk. I don't see you, I only hear your voice."