CHAPTER 49: GIRL'S TALK

She also said, "David is a perverted prince. He touches my breast and even went above me. He begins to caress me but after it, you groped me. You have to die."

David is trembling in fear but Strelizia laughs.

Sar's concentration to David has been lose when Strelitzia laughs and notices her.

Strelitzia apologizes and explains why she laughs. "David is not changed after all. He even did it to me. That time, I'm his only girl."

David uses this as his opportunity and rushes and escapes to the door.

While Sar asks, "Who are you to him?"

Strelitzia answers, "Don't worry. I will not take him from you."

But in Sar's mind, "I don't even care if you take him with you. Please do it."

And Strelitzia continues, "I'm his only girl at that time."

Sar gets surprised and asked, "So, you are David's former lover? Kinsa Fir?"

Strelitzia and Empress Era get shocked too. 

Sar sees the intimidating aura of Empress Era and she is confused. She doesn't know why she also explains it. "David said it while I'm crying."

Sar slips the word 'crying' and it makes her embarrass.

Strelitzia said it to comfort her, "Don't worry. If David said it, then I know that he trusts you."

But Empress Era who is angry to the news she only heard and fades away to find where David is. 

In Sar's mind, "You mean a slave, right?"

Strelitzia adds, "I'm relieved that David finds another happiness and he saw you."

But in Sar's mind, "You mean to find a girl to show his true color? Being a perverted guy in front of a girl."

Strelitzia says continuously.

Strelitzia said, "Thank you for accepting David."

Sar wants to deny it but she sees that Strelitzia is so kind to her, so she only nods even though she wants to disagree and in her mind, she curses him from getting her in troubles.

Strelitzia also asks her with a rumor she heard from the maids and royal guards, "How many months do you bear your child?"

Sar begins to cough as she got surprised by a sudden question.

Sar only looks away from Strelitzia.

"It's okay if you will not say it to us. Sometimes, girls want to surprise their husband or their family if they are pregnant or not. We want a sudden celebration and even I love to surprise my husband," Strelitzia said. 

Sar gets surprised again when she realized that Strelitzia has a husband. 

"So, what David said is true," she thinks but when she remembers all of the embarrassing moments she felt and happened to her, she wants to puke.

Sar asks her, "Before you and your husband married, did David ever do embarrassing moment to you?"

Strelitzia is confused what she was saying, so Sar clears it. 

"Did David ever grope you in breast?" Sar asked.

Strelitzia becomes a shy type girl again and her face is blushing. She looks everywhere until she decides to answer and she nods.

Sar begins to get angry to David. 

She continues to ask, "Then, did he go on top of you?"

Strelitzia looks at the ground while her hands are moving uncomfortable.