CHAPTER 68: FOURTH FLOOR DUNGEON PART 1

Sar uses her thighs and lets David rests. Zia and Litzy go to the reward's place and looks for the loots. The rewards are dropped from the defeated bosses and there are too much coins and even rare stones that David needs to make a new Healing Ring. He only needs the White Alexandrite, the Black Diamond and the most crucial crystal is the Lonsdaleite Diamond.

David has Dena's stone pouch, however, he sold all the stones there and invests it to the Ashera Empire.

The effect of the Lonsdaleite Diamond is to clear the way of the magic spells. It means that it will give a way to use the magic spells even it will block by anti-magic. So far, the Lonsdaleite Diamond is one of the three crystals that can use as a weapon for resisting the anti-magic or cancellation magic spells.

The White Alexandrite will turn into any colors, however, it is fragile and can be easily broken.

The Black Diamond is the crystal that can store magic power and can preserve it permanently until it will use.

But because the White Alexandrite can easily broken, he needs Violet Fluorite or Red Jasper to combine it in his Healing Ring. The effect of Violet Fluorite is also used for healing and it can withstand to physical attacks and some charging magic spells while the Red Jasper is a restorable crystal that can use to make a Magic System and use it for emergency like when the objects that has Red Jasper and has a Magic System, even it is broken or damaged, it will go back to the space and the Red Jasper will write a Magic System.

With this crystal, the second version of Healing Ring will be invincible.

David wakes up in Sar's lap. He rises up quickly that his face goes in front of Sar. Because it is sudden, Sar slaps his face.

He looks at the reward drops and he sees the rewards of the Tigrecentaur and the Grim Reaper. He finds the common drops, however, he got an attention to the Violet Fluorite and Red Jasper that will use for recovering the Healing Ring.

He looks for the damaged Healing Ring and he is shocked when he summons it again and it is back to normal.

Deto sees David's reaction, so he explained, "It must be the Magic System. You must be written in the Magic System that if ever it will damage or break, it will rewrite in the magic space."

[Magic Space is the space that the individuals store the objects in themselves by using their magic power. The inside of the magical pouch is considered as Magic Space too.]

He then, puts the Red Jasper and the Violet Fluorite in the Healing/Recovery Ring in the Magic System.

David sparks his eyes again when he sees another sword with effect. He then, begins to collect it and named it as ENDERS.

But this sword with effect is called as Aster made of the obsidian, so he doesn't rename it at all. It is good for him as a Fire Magic user and it can withstand to any Fire Magic and boost the magic power of the user.

However, when he summons the Vorax while holding the Aster, the Vorax is shaking that even in his strength, he is overwhelmed by its own strength and goes in front of him and floating. Then, the Vorax glows with violet and the Aster moves too. And the Vorax eats the Aster quickly that David doesn't even let him to fight for Aster.

The Vorax eats the Aster's effect.

David gathers all the bronzes, silvers, and gold and even diamonds with some of them are bars and coins and puts it in the legendary magical pouch.

Sar sees a lot of armors and weapons and even sets of jewelries. But it doesn't get any attention of her and go with Zia and Litzy.

In the set of jewelries, David sees a ring. This is also made with Black Diamond and it can protect the user. And the other one is the necklace. It is made of Blue Amethyst, that can resist damage from magic power and means beautiful.