CHAPTER 9 : FIRST FLOOR

David abruptly entered a dungeon door while holding Erzana and tossed her away.

 Surprisingly, they were in the middle of the forest when they entered the dungeon, which is located in the northwest of the Narziar Forest.

Where are we, papa?" Erzana questioned.

David asked Erzana, "How could I know if this was my first time viewing it?

Erzana recalls stating, "Papa... Erzana recognizes this location but Erzana doesn't know when Erzana went."

[Note that Erzana didn't know how to use pronouns since even after a thousand years, her intellect and heart are still like those of a young child. She feels like a child who likes playing and singing songs, and she imagines that all of her teachers or friends would refer to her as their mother or father since they failed to show her affection. [Even though she is a child, she likes seeing her masters become stronger because she enjoys watching them battle, which was her way of life before she was passed by the kings who only know how to attack kingdoms.]

     David and Erzana continue to walk while Erzana is singing repeatedly which David began to cover his ears. 

Then, Erzana feels like there are life presence on the left which has a down stair. They begin to go down in that stares.

This dungeon, the stairs are alternate or reverse than the ordinary floors. It called as a negative stairs. 

If you downed one from the ground, it is the second floor or sometimes called as a negative second floor. 

Erzana is incredibly intelligent and even has a map, but she enjoys singing her song. She only reacts when she senses the presence of life. 

She is aware that it is risky, but she chose to ignore it rather than leave her Papa.

David gets his weapon ready. After that, wolves start attacking them. Only little smaller than the boss, but much larger than David. 

But fortunately, David had prior gnoll-defeating experience. They dwarf the wolves in size. He defeats them instantaneously with Void Slash. 

The wolves returned after he killed them, but this time there were more of them than before.

He wants to utilize Void Slash once again, but he believes that if there are opponents who are stronger than the wolves and cannot be defeated using Erzana's borrowed Void abilities, taking them out one at a time will be an amazing experience. 

Erzana was left in the chair-like stones close to the light crystals as he charged on. Light crystals are those crystals that shine in the dark and offer brightness in dark locations; they are typically used in homes, kingdoms, and as torches as an alternative. 

Light crystal dusts are not harmful to human health; they only have properties that can fend off weak monsters.

Erzana adores seeing David fight it as he chops the wolves one by one.

 When one of the wolves tries to attack her abruptly, David notices it and rushes to save Erzana, but the wolves cooperate to prevent or delay him from saving Erzana.

Once more, he loses control and rages, wanting to let out all of his anger. Afterward, he applied what his father had said.

The more mana that is released and imagined to be created, the more harm that will be done to your opponent.

"Imagine the power of fire releasing in your body and absorb it by your sword, after it, then unleash it with your sword."

He relaxes by visualizing mana flowing through him. He releases the power to the wolves by visualizing fire. 

He makes fire, surrounds it, then sets the wolves on fire. However, it's too late to save Erzana.