CHAPTER 54: MISSION PREGNANCY RESULT

After David hears that, he calls for Thevel's help. But Thevel is too busy in the Town of Gonda after hearing that the pregnancy rate in that town is increasing, so David decides to come there after Sar wakes up. Also, the Town of Gonda is near the Village of Dicve, in just a 10 kilometers away from them. 

He sleeps for a while. 

David wants to wake up Sar but she is still sleeping. He sees a defenseless Sar that he always thought to be a barbaric but sweet girl when she blushes. 

He pokes her cheek and plays her hair. Her cheek is smooth like her hair that easy to flow in his hand. But Sar is smell like vinegar but can't defined whether she smells foul, just between the fragrant or foul smell. But David is addicted to her that he even closes his nose near her neck and consumes all her smell. The way David acts is like he is totally fall in love with her. 

But in David's eyes, he seems like he has no chance to Sar because of his misunderstanding about the future man she always mentioned, even though, that future man is him. 

He stares at her lips and he touches it. It is so soft that he feels like when they kissed in the bathroom. He pokes it and touches every side of her lips. And after that, he also touches his lips and compare it to her soft and red lips. 

He stands while his face is not even look away from her and caressing her hair. His face is closing to her gradually as he is waiting for this moment. While he is closing to her, he sweats excessively and getting worse when he is closing to her. But when the moment that their lips are touching each other now, Sar suddenly wakes up. 

She suddenly shocks and David freezes. He doesn't know what to do. But Sar remains calm but her face is on shock. Their lips are touched while the time is moving and waiting for each other who will react first. But because Sar isn't react and he sees that Sar is sweating too. He presses his lips on her gradually as he wants to kiss her for real. But Sar only closes her eyes and she moves her finger and put it in his chest like she is also enjoying it.

But when their lips suddenly opens and their tongues touch each other, she suddenly pinches him in no time. "Enough, David. It's enough for now," Sar said while looking away from him and her face is turning to red quickly again.

David stops it and apologizes.

 "I just did it because I will become your wife. Also, you're a prince and a future king. I know that you will make concubines other than me," Sar said while staring at David. 

David makes a sad face and hugs her. "I will never do that to any girls."

Sar feels suddenly pissed off again and pinches his body. "Girls? So, I am not the only one?" she asked while infuriating. 

But David laughs and teases him more, "Then, why are you so angry if you didn't love me?"

"I didn't say any words that I love you. And I am angry because you are just playing with every girls other than m-, I mean you are just playing to me," Sar is confused again while saying it. 

David closes his face next to her and whispers, "Women that hate men and got pregnant by their hated men are always curses the men but you are not like them. Do you hate me or do you like me?" 

But Sar answered it and doesn't look at his eyes, "I didn't like you. But also, I didn't dislike you. I just hate you being a pervert."

"But being a pervert is one of the part that girls wanted to their man, isn't it?" David asked her with a stupid face. 

And Sar pinches his cheek and said, "I prefer more gentle than being pervert."

David laughs at her again, "Then, why aren't you always wear underwear. It is also kind of pervert. It makes me drive crazy about you."