CHAPTER 74: MEETING 1

The god and goddesses in the dungeon gathered in one place and they are asking each other if David and his companions can included in the meeting because they know their existence and identity as well.

All of them agrees except for King Ash because he does not want them to participate and see the gods and goddesses and their true identity because some of them are sensitive in their privacy and their existence is minimal and limited to only gods or goddesses.

He has a point but Empress Era taps his head, "Majority is always win and also, you are not a God." King Ash got embarassed and touch Empress Era's back and lean his head on her shoulder and apologize. But Empress Era also feels guilty and she simply apologizes to him with a kiss.

"They are now waiting," God Olympus said while focusing to teleport them all. The people there are still talking when something bothers them after the dungeon place full of stones and torches becomes brighter and the clouds are moving near the place. They have been about to feel curious but because Carmen told them that it is the real Heart of Olympus, they begin to amaze on how beautiful it is.

A sparkling emeralds at the top of the pillars and a diamond-like statues of a different knight figures. On that place, it has a rooftop and when you look above, you will see a sapphire and ruby dazzling and shining in your eyes. It is like a party which too many astounding and fashionable dresses of ladies and suits of gentlemen with each of them have a guardian-like people which stands near the important people in the party. All of them have precious, rare, sparkling, pure, radiant, polished and natural crystals or gemstones in every parts of their body. The plates that served are pure gold and the spoons, forks and even knives are a high level of metal that only outstanding alchemists know how to do it. The fruits and cuisines are also high level, purest and the finest among the finest.

The important figures are talking to each other with manners and those guardian-looks people are only standing near them waiting for their orders when Deto and Erzana who were hungry that time, run and get a grapes and eat them in their hands. The etiquettes in eating are full of dictating the proper behaviours, manners and behave according to the society or around the people and if there are no people who will follow this rules make you not only as enemy but as an indiscipline and many people will hate you for not following the etiquettes and because of that, three important people approach them and reprimand them with hurtful words.

Because of that, Sar got angry and throws a knife not to hit the important people but to warn them to stay away from them. The three important figures release an immense and malevolent aura that make Sar kneels down because of fear while David senses a great danger approaching them and immediately mediates and asks for forgiveness for what they did while shaking his entire body in fear that he does not even feel in other creatures that he fought but instead the three important people insisted to punish them.

Deto and Erzana are crying and apologizing to them. Carmen mediates and carries them. The three important people saw a living ghost which they laugh after convincing that Carmen was dead before a thousand years.

"Where did you go, Carmen, our dragon? We thought that you die?" one of the three important people is insulting her and follows by another one saying insult words but the third does not laugh anymore and stop them from insulting her.

The two stops insulting Carmen and instead, went to the place of Sar who couldn't speak nor move due to fear while David is comforting her. They intended to grab her arm but David intervened and held the hand gripping one firmly to prevent him from even only touching her. But he is half-surprised after seeing the one he grabbed is remained steady and does not even budge and remove it from his grip in ease.

The other one stopped the two and introduced to them, "I am Gidel, the god of flower,", and he introduced the other two, "He is Sima, the god of metal (the one that David grabbed) and the youngest is Miran, the god of sand. We are all gods that worship in the northern side of this continent. We have other 2 siblings but they did not inherited the title of god and goddesses but they were strong as us. "