CHAPTER 38: THE TRAITOR PART 1

While they are resting, Queen Era surprises David. David also gets surprised. Because of it, Kinsa Fir, Erzana and Deto leave at his room, and also Queen Era's soldiers. 

After they left, Queen Era suddenly hugs her while crying. "Are you alright, David?" she asked.

David nods. "Is it true?" he asked too. 

Queen Era looks at David's face while touching his face gently. "I know that someday, you will go to Milra's dungeon. You will know all the truths someday. And here it is. I am not your real mother. I'm sorry that I didn't saved your real parents from Gnoll Invasion. I know that I'm a selfish woman who wanted a child to love." Queen Era looks away from him because of embarrassment.

While Queen Era is explaining the facts, David is thinking, "In terms of mentality and age if I added all the years I borne, I am over 2000 years unlike Queen Era who used to live over 1000 years, she's still superior to mentality because I slept for over 2000 years and resurrected again. My first mother was dead now for sure, but my second life and second mother is here."

David is about to say a word but Queen Era hugs him again while crying. At that time, King Ash also enters his room to welcome him without knocking the door and didn't even listen to Kinsa Fir. Queen Era notices King Ash entered the room and releases David from hug. 

David has a chance to say something but Queen Era becomes aggressive again and gets angry to King Ash. She then, is about to punch King Ash's face but King Ash dodges it without thinking. It's called about his reflexes because he already knows all of the patterns of Queen Era's move. He also tried to shout it proudly but he didn't do it because Queen Era changes her move quickly. She begins to kick King Ash's feet but he is able to dodge it. 

Queen Era uses her Ice Goddess Form and all of the floors including walls she passes nearby are all freezing. She draws her sword and King Ash's feet were frozen. Queen Era is about to slice him in two pieces, King Ash forces to activate his Monarchy's Play Form and he summons all of the leaves he gathered to  use as a barrier. 

But Queen Era thinks that King Ash challenges him for duel. The maids including the soldiers are trying to stop them but David is only watching them. 

"I don't know if I can consider them as older than mine in mentality or I am the one who is older than them," David sighs.

He then, goes away to look for Kinsa Fir and Erzana and thinks that he will go to Queen Era once she has been cooled down.

Kinsa Fir, at that time, is watching the sunrise. While Deto and Erzana are sleeping abreast. David knows what Deto's thinking because his hand is leaning at Erzana's shoulder, so, he picks Deto up and put inside the magical pouch gently.

Kinsa Fir is watching the sunrise while seems like she is fantasizing and smiling while no one is inside the room except her. David walk closely to her side and Kinsa Fir surprised.

Kinsa Fir looks strange because she hides something. David is eager to see it and Kinsa Fir begins to embarrass because she made it and it looks like it's not perfect and ugly in her appearance. David suddenly stops and looks at the sunrise that Kinsa Fir watched.

"Isn't it beautiful?" David asked without continuing his question and leads Kinsa Fir to confusion. Kinsa Fir didn't say something but only looks at him like she wants him to continue the questions.

"The moon," David said when he sees Kinsa Fir struggling to think and smiles at her. Kinsa Fir also smiles and agrees at him and shares her idea about the moon. 

"You know, Kinsa Fir. I realized in the dungeon that I always need you because I can't carry many obligations and issues in myself. I trusted you. And I'm grateful that you're in my side," David said.