Knowing

"You're getting out of here today" - said the tall man settling his glasses
"What...seriously?" - I asked confused
"Yes. They give you clothes in there, holographic clothes with the mirror. When you finish get out of here, I'll be waiting in the car."
"Understood" - I said nodding my head.

He didn't answered and just left without saying a word.

The cotton covering my body felt so good, finally I changed my clothes of that ugly light blue pajamas that looked like the ones of a madhouse.
People treat me like scum by a simple number crime coefficient...

I put on a white shirt, jacket and black pants, and I let my light brown hair just like it was, after all I have nothing to tied it up.

The sun was split down in the middle and i felt a soft breeze, I made sure to breathe to permeate my lungs were more or less four in the afternoon. I went to the car where Ginoza was leaning with his arms crossed ..

"Are you ready?" - he asked
"Yeah..." - i replied a little shy
"Come in" - he said. I opened the door and walked into the front of the car.
I saw the city after all those years, everything looked brighter than what i remembered, the glowing lights, busy atmosphere of the city, i had forgotten about everything... absolutely everything, it was like a new world which i was coming to.
The trip was very awkward and silent, Ginoza said nothing, he didn't even blinked, this guy is a little scary.
We arrived to a building, very tall, good structure, about seventy floors. I got out of the car with Ginoza, he barely said a word. He told me to follow him.
I entered to see a giant structure, very well organized offices, employed persons with a number of situations, all of them were very busy. Inspector Ginoza took me to an office, there were four people sitting at their respective desks.

The truth is that I was very nervous, i hadn't interacted with people in long time, how was I supposed to do it now? Also I thought...these enforcers must be worshipers of sybil system, but....I was wrong.

"She's Takarashi Mitsuki, she is the new enforcer i had talked." - Ginoza said without changing expression
"Ooohh Gino, you brought such a cuttie newbie!" - I turned to see a redheaded boy, mmm...no an orange haired boy, spiky orange hair. The left side of his hair strands was grabbed with four hairpins and his clothes were almost all black a jacket, shirt beneath and pants, except his tie and his two belts...

"My name is Kagari Shusei, nice to meet you...Misaki..." - he said with a... so attractive smile, it looked so full of life that I loved it....

"Nice to meet you too, Kagari." - I replied with a tender look at what he smiled
"Kougami Shinya, enforcer" - said a tall man with blue eyes, black hair, as if he was tired of life
"Kunizuka Yayoi, enforcer" - said a woman with beautiful blue eyes, black hair tied in a ponytail, very serious, almost as much as Gino

"I'm Masaoka Tomomi, nice to meet Missy..." - a man with brown spiky hair said, he seemed to have experience in the field.

I was about to answer but...

"Enough of formalities!! Kagari!! Show Takarashi her room.." - said the moody inspector interrupting

"Of course," - said the orange-haired boy rising from his chair and turning to me, "Follow me, Mitsuki" - he came up.

I just followed him to see where he was going to took me.

We went down to the sixth floor, these were no longer offices, were rather very different, had upholstery and the decor was different, it seemed like departments....

"Mitsuki huh? I like your name" - Kagari said
I let out a small smile and replied "Thanks Kagari, you're very kind"
Eventually we came to a door ...
"This is your room, Mitsuki Before you enter... I have to give you this." - he said taking a bracelete, more like a kind of wide watch, it looked like a chain...
"What is that?" - I asked curious
"It's the communicator of the enforcers, is used to sent information on cases and make calls, but...its main function is that is our crawler." - Kagari said
"How do you put it?" - I asked
"Here...can I?" - he asked holding the communicator
"Yes, of course" - I said giving him my hand
When he put it to me, I felt a little pain as it was very tight and it felt heavy
"How i can take it off?" - I asked
"You can't.... it's very difficult to remove, its for us, to dont escape, we don't usually take it out. Another wonder of sybil system...." - he said lowering his head
"You hate the sybil system too?" - I asked curious
"Yes, I hate it. It took my freedom. And it seems that you too.."
"Yes, the same" - i replied
"I think we'll get along very well, Mitsuki"