Strange Behavior

Instincts, instincts, instincts, instincts....

What's happening to me?

I walked down the hall and quietly walked into my room, I took the pen and started drawing in the paper....
I feel that when i'm drawing i can express my feelings on paper, let go your hand and ends up being a drawing that reflects how you feel.
Light strokes, shadows here and there, I ended up projecting the nameless monster dream on paper back.....a girl in a red dress in the middle of the fog and the shadow in the background.....pointing with the weapon at me with what seems to be...a dominator. I left half-finished the drawing and leaned back in the chair, slowly I started to close my eyes..

The fog was thick, well-looked carefully pillows. The wind puffed at the altitude of the building, the air was cold. My white dress moved with the wind and the fog appeared a shadow ...

The fog was thick, it looked like pillows carefully accommodated. The wind blew at the altitude of the building, the air was cold. My white dress moved with the wind and in the middle of the fog a shadow appeared...
"Do you want that freedom?" - asked, turning toward me
A little afraid I answered "More than anything in the world"
Then the shadow lifted a curious weapon, from which an immediate light blue lightning came off, turquoise i could say, that enveloped me completely and I knocked on the cold floor.
The white dress was stained red blood and the last thing I saw was....that shadow, that monster with no name....
The shadow approached, i still couldn't see it's face, i couldn't see anything... whispering, the monster told me....
"You're so weak"
My body felt heavy but i still looked up and...

I woke up. This is torture, I'm torturing myself, my subconscious is trying to tell me something and it's not..
I closed my eyes but....
"Misaki?" - asked the orange haired boy
"Get out of here!!!!" - I shouted angry
"You...you said you're not the person I think you are, what do you mean?"
"Shut up!!!!" - I shouted "Just stay away from me...."
"Why?" - He asked confused
"Everyone who comes near to me...gets hurt...."
"Wha..what?"
"You heard me!!!"
"I don't understand...." - he said
"And you don't need to understand..."
"If it's because your sister..." - he said
"Ku...kurome? Yes. In part is that and another part is also by..."
"By?"
"Nothing. I don't want to discuss it." - I answered
"It's about your past, right? Can I see what happened to you?" - he wondered
"Listen Kagari" - i told pushing him out of my room, "Don't you dare to intrude in my past...or you will regret it" - and closed the door of my room so he can't re-enter.