Curious Feeling

It's getting strange, getting strange.... that feeling.

I thought it was going to be a quiet night but....I was wrong.
A very loud alarm rang, they called on all enforcers of Division 1, it was about 11 at night and I had no choice but to go.
We walked into the paddy wagon, they all looked tired, even I was tired. We arrived at a set of abandoned buildings and Ginoza gave us information..
"Well. It's a latent criminal, Hinata Yuzuru, he has signs of beginning schizophrenia, so be careful. We'll split up in groups of two, Masaoka and Kougami together, Kagari and Takarashi and I will go with Kunizuka. Walking." - Gino ordered
Why do I always get paired with Kagari? It couldn't be more uncomfortable...

Silence covered the corridors, I was nervous, but as always Kagari broke the silence...
"Mitsuki, you said you would get hurt if I come near to you...well now I'm near you."
"Shut." - I told him
"Why do you always shut me up?"
"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm used to be in silence."
"Me too....." - he said looking down "I still remember the day I walked into the isolation facility, as i was a child, I kept mourning..."
"I was interned when i was 12 years old...I understand" - I replied
"Sometimes I think...." - but his sentence was interrupted by me. I was hearing something....whispers.
I motioned for him to go to the left and i'll go to the right, I walked down that dark alley...the cold air caressing my face, my coat was moving with the wind and I just thought it would be ok as i was with the dominator.
The man was kneeling in a corner facing the wall, his whispers were unintelligible, meaningless, yet I heard a little
"I don't want, don't want, don't want, no... I don't.... I don't want, don't want, I DON'T WANT! Makishima help me to get out of this...."
Makishima? Well anyway, this man can't help you, whoever Makishima is.
I raised my dominator, my eyes turned turquoise, the dominator was transformed into a sophisticated gun and i heard...
Crime coefficient: 416.7, this is a target that requires action. Aim carefully and subdue the target
Then the lightning enveloped the man, causing it to explode, all the blood was spilled in the alley.
What is this feeling? I killed a person but....I don't feel bad.