Two

I slowly opened my eyes, as I did I could see a white light coming from the lamp, a sound of a machine...heartbeats and saw a serum on my arm. what happened?
Karanomori suddenly entered...
"Hehe, you're very clever Mitsuki-chan, did you want to run away with Kagari?" She asked me smiling
"No! No, we were not running."
"You weren't?" She asked surprised
"Do you believe me?" I asked confused.
"Yes, I think...I like you, honey" - she said with a wink. I just looked at her and she then got serious
"But seriously Mitsuki-chan, I believe you."
"Thank you." - I said laying down on the hospital bed
"But, Gino believes something else. He found your communicators and the rope to get out, he came up with the most obvious thing. He took Kougami and Masaoka with him and ordered them to paralyze you both.
"Where's Kagari?"
"It's in the other room, he's still unconscious." - she said looking to the left. Something I learned from people and did several experiments confirming my theory, when a person is remembering something looks up and when a person is lying looks to the left. At least 90% of time.
I didn't say anything to Karanomori, I just stood there and looked away.
"Well...I'm leaving Mitsuki-chan, tomorrow you'll be free to go, the paralysis will be gone" - she said
"All right." I replied coldly. Hearing that, Karanomori went out confused.
I knew something was happening, and I wasn't going to stay there.
I pulled out my mirror of holographic clothing and put on my work suit. I carefully climbed the elevator without being seen, I reached the office below, I decided to hide behind a column, I wanted to hear what they were going to say. From the distance I could see them all there; Kougami, Masaoka, Ginoza, Kunizuka, Karanomori and...Kagari sitting in the armchair handcuffed with his hands behind
"Gino! Take off these things!" - Kagari shouted
"I put them on you because you're acting like a criminal"
"For God's sake Gino! We weren't trying to escape! We were going to get back to the PSB!" Kagari shouted
"This isn't the situation, Kagari, where you talk and dig your own grave?"
Kagari just looked at him very angry.
"If I take off the handcuffs...won't you go mad?" Kagari shook his head from side to side in denial and Gino removed his handcuffs.
"Anyway, I didn't bring all of you here to talk about crap. I brought you here so everybody could see this."
"And Mitsuki?" - Kagari asked
Gino didn't even look at him and pressing a few keys on the computer revealed what he wanted to show...my file.
"Takarashi's file?" - Kougami asked
The images were passing one by one....each one more bloody than the other.
"Attempted murder of her mother and stepfather, whom we recently persecuted, Sakakibara. She killed her mother and left her stepfather in a coma for 5 years."
Everyone was horrified to hear this and Kagari...
"No Gino! She isn't capable of doing something like that!"
"Kagari...the PSB found Takarashi stabbing her stepfather, then Division 3 paralyzed her with a dominator."
No one said anything, it was an absolute silence.
"Kagari, I hate to say it but, you could have died, when she took you to that park."
"She didn't take me!" - Kagari shouted standing up "I did!"
"Then your recklessness would've killed you" - Gino told him "This was the first thing I wanted to say, the second thing..."
"What was the second thing?" I asked, coming out of my hiding place.
"Tell them not to get close to me? That I'm dangerous? That I'm just a damn murderer who has no feelings or remorse and will put a knife in your back at any time?" - I said "Don't judge me without knowing me, Ginoza. I did it for a reason, I couldn't stand it anymore, if I didn't kill them, I was the one who was going to die."
"That's ridiculous! You're only an animal that acts under it's instincts! "
"Who are you to call me an animal? To call all the people in this room animals. If you didn't find out Gino, we are also human beings."
"No! You..." - he said but I interrupted him
"Look who's talking, who calls others animals that kill under its instincts but just in case you didn't notice it, you also killed people with the weapon you call 'justice' "
Ginoza was about to answer me but I didn't give him a chance and I left that place.

Two...