part 11

Severus woke up and immediately fell back with the worst headache of his life.

He felt like vomiting and the pressure on his skull was blinding. The pain felt like a million pins being pushed into his brain.

" Fuck fuck fuck." He whispered and sat up anyway even though his body was exhausted.

His heart kinda hurt, like his chest was concaving in and his breath was a little short. He looked towards the clock to see it was 12pm and internally groaned.

Its noon already?

He looked to the other side of the bed and saw that it was empty, a weird occurrence since James is always in bed.

Just as he was about to stand up the door opened and in came James chewing on a croissant, two trays of various breakfast foods floating behind him.

He saw Severus and his face lit up in a smile.

" Good you're awake."

" Yeah and i feel like death." Severus said and flopped back on the bed.

" Yeah you drank a lot yesterday. Anyway, eggs?"

The smell was actually revolting to Severus and he ran to the bathroom. When he was finished puking his guts out he stumbled to the sink to rinse his mouth and heard an evil chuckle behind him.

" Emma's definitely a bad influence." He chuckled and Severus gave him the finger.

He was so exhausted and he didn't remember a single thing.

" Breakfast?"

" Got meat?"

" Sausages, bacon, ham, whatever you want." He said and Severus groaned because that sounded so good.

" Oh thank god." He said and walked out.

He was shirtless, which he only noticed when his chest hit the ceramic toilet bowl and noticed how cold it was.

" You're my savior." He said and took a big swig of orange juice.

The egg smell was still a little revolting for whatever reason and he sat on the floor with a tray of assorted breakfast meats.

The first bite of bacon felt like heaven and he leaned his head back in satisfaction.

" Good?"

" Heavenly." He responded and James laughed, sitting on his bed opposite of him with a cup of tea in his hand.

His fingers drummed against the cup and Severus noticed how nervous he looked. He wouldn't pry, it was important James told him himself.

" So uh-" James started and his eyes darted around before settling to his tea.

" Do you remember anything about last night?" He asked and Severus tried but genuinely nothing came to mind.

" No. Honestly I cant even tell you what i was wearing yesterday." He said and cut up a piece of sausage so it was bite sized.

" I see. So nothing before? During?....or after?" James persisted and Severus shook his head.

" Seriously. Nothing." He gestured to his brain and James was looking more and more disappointed.

" Oh."

Severus looked up and saw how down James looked, suddenly confused.

" Why? Did i forget something important?"