Part 12

" Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Sirius asked for the hundredth time and James rolled his eyes.

" Yes padfoot i'll be fine can you calm down?" He said to his friend who was flocking over him like a worried mother.

" This is the first time i wont be spending all of Christmas break with you, what if something happens?" Sirius said in exasperation and James sighed.

" Padfoot i wont be alone. Calm down." He said and pat his shoulders, seeing Walburga Black greet Regulus with a smile and warm hug.

She spotted Sirius and James, them making direct eye contact and James' face dropped.

" She's behind me isn't she?" Sirius asked and James nodded.

He hates sending Sirius back home.

" Sirius, come." She called and he groaned.

He turned around, grabbing his trunk and turning around to his family.

" Floo call me." Sirius made the phone gesture and James nodded.

Walburga gave him one more sneer and James just watched his friend be dragged off to probably the worst break he'll ever have.

Normally Sirius always got out of going home, his parents didn't want him there anyway but this time it was different. They'd be visiting Sir Black, Sirius' grandfather who lives in Spain.

He's gathering his kids for Christmas and so all his cousins and everyone in the huge Black family will be attending.

It'll be hell.

" Ready to go?" Lily asked and James turned around.

Lily and Severus stood there with their trunks in hand, awkwardly lingering behind him waiting for him to be done.

" Yeah let's go. My chauffeur should be here." James said and the two looked at each other.

They both looked surprised and amused when James mentioned his chauffeur, wondering  just how rich is James bloody Potter?

It took a few minutes to find him but the man that's been driving James around since he was a child came in view and he smiled at him.

" Good afternoon Mr. Potter."

" Good afternoon Ray." He nodded and the man politely guided them towards a space far from the train.

" Portkey sir." Ray pointed towards a paper cup sitting suspiciously neat on top of the trash can and James touched it with absolutely no hesitation.

Severus and Lily were another story.

" I assure you it's safe."

" Where does it lead?"

" South Britain."

" We're not driving?"

" It will land us where i parked the car, a few kilometers from the Manor." Ray explained but Severus still looked a little suspicious.

He looked at lily with the same I'll do it if you do it look he's been giving her for years.

She finally gave in and reached for the cup, disappearing in a split second. Not wanting to take any longer of Ray's time, Severus touched the portkey soon after.

When he finally got his footing and desperately tried not to fall over, he was in the countryside next to a very expensive, muggle car.

" My father loves muggle vehicles." James explained and Lily gasped.

" That's a porsche 914. It's crazy expensive." Lily touched the car in fascination and James shrugged.

" I know nothing of this stuff. Only that it was ridiculously expensive but my father didn't mind." He said and Ray opened the door for the kids.