Part 2 ~ Safe Binding.

~ Wilbur POV ~

When Tommy and Russ got back, Phil smiled at me, "We were thinking on heading back to Wils for a few hours to watch some films back there?" I smile at Tommy and Russ who both agree, we head back to Phil's car, getting in, driving to my house. Tommy was looking out the window almost the whole ride, not being his usual happy self. He went on his phone, smiling and showing Russ something. Probably something on Twitter. Phil parks the car and we all get out, heading inside. "Russ, what time did we leave?" Tommy asks him, I look at them and Russ, gets his phone. "About half 9-ish. It's 1:45 now, so a few more hours." Russ answers him, "You mean I have to work it out myselffff?" Tommy says dragging the f out. Russ stands there for a while thinking, "3:30 to 5.30 ish." Tommy smiles and nods, walking and sitting himself down on my sofa. 

After the first film, Tommy checks the time, turning to me. "Can I have a drink please, Wilbur?" I nod, getting up to get him one, walking to my kitchen, opening the fridge, bringing him back a can of coke. I pass it to him, sitting back down, he opens it, sipping it. A few minutes later, a horror movie was playing. Tommy jumped at a jumpscare, spilling coke on the bottom half of his torso. "Shit. Wil, can I borrow a hoodie or something, pleaseeee?" I look down at him and nod, standing up, dragging him to my room, he puts the coke can down, sitting down on my bed. I open my wardrobe, grabbing a hoodie out, "Can it be, like, really big?" I nod, confused, grabbing a different hoodie, throwing it at him, laughing a little as he shouts swears at me as I leave closing the door. 

~ Tommy POV ~

It was about time to take the binder off, because I'm a big man and I bind safely. (As should you.), I 'm thankful I didn't get coke on the binder and I fold it up, putting the hoodie on. The rest of this day was gonna be difficult. I grab the binder rolling it up in the dry part of my jumper walking to Russ, leaning forward to feel less dysphoric. I truly hated my chest, and, it was risking me outing myself to Wil and Phil. I pass him the jumper and he shoves them in his bag. The reason I don't want to get my binder wet, is one, I'd have to come out and I'm not ready yet, two, I could risk breaking the seams on it. I shoved my hands in the pocket of the hoodie, holding it close when I get a notification, I look at it from my mother. 'Remember to take your binder off love, and you should be getting the train back soon, it's gonna be dark soon. Xx' I show Russ the message and he nods, "Toms and I are gonna set off now, cya Wil." Phil stands up, "I should probably get going and all before it gets too late. I'll drop you two off?" I smile and nod, walking to his car, getting in the passenger seat leaving Russ in the back. 

Once we get to the train station, I readjust the hoodie, walking to buy the train tickets, Russ follows me, saying bye to Phil. We go get on the train, ready for the long ride back. "You didn't get it wet, right? It could break the seams and you might not be able to get it back on." I nod, resting my head on the window. I close my eyes, drifting off to sleep. Being woken up by Russ, as the train stops is one of the worst things possible. I open my eyes, pulling myself together, standing up, dragging myself off the train and to his car, climbing in the passenger seat. Russ gets in the drivers seat, setting off to my house. It was a short drive, so I stayed awake. When he pulls up, he reaches for the bag, passing me my jumper with my binder inside. I smile at him and make my way inside, walking to my room, plopping down on my bed. I open the jumper looking for the binder. There's just one teeny problem.

It's not there.

~ A/N ~ 

How we feeling?

Woww 2 posts one day?? Surprising. 

Here's another pick up line :D

Are your clothes 10% off? . . . . . 

 . . . . Because at mine, they're 100% off ;D