Part 12 ~ Beach Day.

TW- Mentions of Self Harm

~ Wilbur POV ~

I sat on the beach with a bunch of teenagers, just watching videos on Ranboo's phone while Tommy and Bill play fought, all shits and giggles until one of them was in genuine pain. I looked over at the two and Tommy sat up, keeping one of his wrists close to his chest. Bill sat back, and Tommy laughed it off. "I need a drink, anyone else want one?" Tommy asks, getting up. Aimsey passes him £10.00's "I'll pay, just get everyone a drink." She hums and Tommy nods, taking it, walking away. 

"Can someone go with him?" I ask and Tubbo gets up, running after him. "Why'd he need someone going with him?" Aimsey asks and I look at him, sighing. "He has low blood pressure." I say and she nods, scooting to sit next to Ranboo to watch the video. I looked at Bill who seemed a bit worried. I get up, signalling for him to follow me. We sit on a bench and I fold my arms. "You look worried about something." I say and he shrugs, "I don't want to have actually hurt him." He mutters, looking at me. "It's fine. What wrist was it?" I ask and he does the L thing with his hands, "Uhh, right." He says. I nod, fully knowing the bandage was on the left arm. "Are you sure?" I ask and he nods, "He was attacking me with his left hand. I gripped his right wrist." He says and I fold my arms, we get up walking back to Aimsey and Ranboo.

Tommy and Tubbo get back, and Tubbo passes Aimsey their change and drink, passing the bottles around the group. Tommy sits next to me, opening his bag of sweets, eating them. I take one, eating it and he glares up at me, "Get your own." He jokes and I take the bag, "Okay then." I say and he takes them back. I laugh a bit, watching him check his phone. He passes me the bag, getting up walking away while texting. I look back at him as he puts the phone to his ear. "Wonder who he's talking to." Ranboo says and I nod. He stays on the phone for a while, walking back, picking up the sweet bag. "I'm gonna head back home, Dream wants to 'have a mental health chat' today." He says, waving us goodbye.

~ Tommy POV ~

I sat at my desk, turning on my pc, joining the vc. He greets me and I smile, "Hello, hello." He says, "How're you feeling today?" He asks and I shrug, "This morning, terrible, I was really dysphoric, and ended up relapsing 'cause of some shit on Twitter. But, I hung out with friends, and I'm all good now." He says and Dream hums, "How'd you feel after relapsing? And how do you feel now?" He asks, "I felt like shit, and now? I just feel sore man. It like, hurts to move my arms." I say, "I was thinking, we could do some lore tonight?" Dream asks, "Yeah, sounds good." I say, "Who's channel?" I ask, opening twitch. "Yours. Maybe something about the discs?" He asks and I hum in response.

We finish the lore stream and I hum, closing the tabs I don't need anymore, "What do you wanna do now?" Dream asks and I shrug. "I was having a beach day with Wilbur and Ranboo and others, but that was in Brighton. Why don't you fly down?" I ask jokingly. "Maybe, lemme check how much tickets are." He says, and I look at Discord. "They're not that much." He says, sending a screenshot that says he has a ticket. I stare at it, confused. "What the fuck?!"I laugh, leaning back in my chair. My bedroom door opens and I turn to look, "Tom, what have I said about swearing?" She asks, "Sorry, it's just Dream bought a plane ticket to England. Wait, where are you gonna stay?" I ask, looking back at the screen. "I dunno, I should probably pack though." He says, I look at my mum, smiling. "Yes. He can stay with us." She gives in, knowing I'd be bugging her all week about it. I look back at my screen, humming and she leaves. "She said you can stay here, if you want. We have a guest bedroom." I relay to him, "Tell her I said thank you." He hums and I nod

I stay on call with Dream while he packs and we talk about how weird it's gonna be seeing him in real life. "Shall we tell people I'm your older brother who went to university or something?" He asks, "Yes. Imagine all the theories people come up with about it, I can get my mum and dad to act with it as well." I say and he chuckles a bit. "Well, dear brother of mine, you should probably call me.. just call me Clay." He says and I nod "Okay." We talk for hours on end, before he actually has to leave. "Uhh, my plane is very soon, so, I should probably head out. Cya." He says hanging up. 

If I'm correct, he should be here about 12pm, so I get up walking and preparing the guest room for him, walking to my mums room. "Mum?" I ask and she looks up at me from her book, "Can we pick Dream up from the airport? We want to tell our fans that he's my older brother who went to university. We've made a whole story about how I missed him so much, then met Wilbur and he became my brother figure, can you please go along with it?" I ask and she nods, "Seems fun." She says, "Now bugger off to bed." she hums, and I close her door, walking and getting in my bed. I turn off the light with my shoe, putting my phone on charge, resting my head.