Part 3 ~ Fuck.

~ Wilbur POV ~

I walked to my bedroom, to go to sleep when I saw it lying on the floor. I know Tommy wears undershirts, he always has. I pick it up, looking at it properly when it occurred to me what it was. I put it down on the desk, and went to get into bed. Was it Tommy's? If it was, I'll pretend I don't know. He probably left it here by mistake. If he wasn't out to me about anything, I won't force it upon him until he's ready, and when he is, I'll support him so much. He's still my little brother, no matter what. 

I laid down in bed, and decided to call Tommy. He answers almost immediately. "Hi Toms, I was wondering what day you'd wanna do the vlog?" I waited for an answer sitting up, "Uhm. I dunno, can I come over tomorrow? To return your hoodie?" I eye the binder on my desk, "Course man, having you around is always a pleasure." I hear shifting on the other side, before a shaky voice speaks up. "Um. Did I by chance leave.. anything.. in your room?" Once again, my eyes slip back to the binder. "Just a crop top thingy, I don't remember you wearing it today though?" "You don't know what it is?" I get up, walking over, picking up the binder. "I mean, I have an idea. Do you want me to wash it for you?" "Yes please." I smile, taking the binder to the bathroom. "Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep Wil, night!" I hang up, and google how to exactly wash a binder.

I put my phone down, filling the sink up with lukewarm-ish water, grabbing some detergent, putting about a spoonful in, placing the binder in. I swirl it softly around for two minutes or something, drying my hands, setting a timer for 30 minutes or so. After the timer goes off, I drain the sink and continue to rinse it, repeating the step until all the detergent is off. I drain the sink once again, picking it up, scrolling to the next step on my phone, picking it up with my lips, being careful not to scrunch up the binder, walking to my room. I drop the phone on my bed, placing the binder on the desk grabbing a towel patting it dry. I dry my hands, and grab a coat hanger, hanging it up on my curtain pole. That should be alright, I hope I didn't damage it in anyway.

~ Tommy POV ~

God. I really hope Wilbur knows how to wash it properly, but I also hope he doesn't. Meaning there was less of a chance him catching on. I try to avoid this as much I can, but, I glanced at the mirror. I pulled my shirt forward a bit, hiding my chest. My hands looked weirdly feminine, as well as my eyes. I hate this. If I wasn't so stupid, I could've still had my binder with me. I know it'd be unsafe to put it back on, but it was what I needed right now. I hated the way I looked with the binder on, it's 10 times worse without it. I turn to look at my door, a knock heard previously dragged my attention away from it. I stand up walking over, opening the door, leaning forward to hide my chest. My mother's smiling up at me. I look at what she's holding, TransTape. "Russ explained that you left your binder at Wil's. I thought you'd be getting a little dysphoric without it, so I went and bought you this. I think there's instructions on how to put it on, but if you need any help, just shout me. Alright Toms?" I nod, taking the box, putting it down. Turning back to her, I hug her. "Thank you, I'm getting it back tomorrow though." I say burying my face into her neck. She pulls away and gives me an apologetic smile, "Dear, we planned to go out tomorrow remember? We booked a hotel and everything." She says, I nod, and grab my phone texting Wil, explaining why I had to cancel. 

After I'd applied the tape, I put one of my hoodies on, looking in the mirror. It's safe to wear for up to five days, with an oil thing to help me take the tape off when my body needs it. I did some research on TransTape. It's safer than binding, can be slept in, can be exercised in, and even wet. Meaning, we could do the swimming vlog at some point. I was getting giddy with myself, I'd been staring at myself in the mirror for a while now. It felt as surreal as the first time I'd worn my binder. The first time I'd looked at the mirror in my binder, I broke down. My mother was there to support me, as well as Tubbo, Ranboo was on a call and my dad broke down with me. He bought me my binder after doing lots of research, searching for the best size and everything. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of myself sending it to my mother. She hearted the message, and I put my phone down, climbing into bed, closing my eyes, falling asleep. 

(A/N)

How're we feeling?

Wilbur in this chapter <33 

Terrible Pick Up Lines:

Do You Have A Map? . . . .

. . . . . . I think I got lost in your eyes.