Part 5 ~ Trending.

~ Wilbur POV ~

Once Tommy had gone, I put my phone down. "Chat. Please, be respectful. If he wasn't ready to come out, leave it be. I thought you lot knew better than that." I fold my arms, bouncing my leg, " 'Sorry Wil' don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Tommy once he finds out. Anyway, I think I'm gonna end now chat." I end stream, standing up, grabbing my phone walking downstairs. I sit at my table, opening Twitter scrolling through. People are still talking about it. I go to mine and Phil's messages, 'Phil, I fucked up. About Tommy.' I wait for his response. 'What happened, mate?' I hesitate before telling him to go onto Twitter. 

~ Tommy POV ~

While I'm eating, I'd had people sending me support and congrats, I've been ignoring the messages from my friends until one of them had the trans flag. I pick up my phone, clicking onto it. Then, I go to Twitter, scrolling to the trending tab. 'Wilbur Soot' 'TommyInnit' . . . 'Trans'. I bounce my leg anxiously, clicking onto the Wilbur Soot tab. 'Wilbur outed Tommy as trans, wtf???' 'Tommy still has all of our support <3' 

I click on the TommyInnit tab. 'King, we couldn't be more proud of you, @. TommyInnit we love you!' 'Tommy is trans?' 

I click on the trans tab, 'Streamer; TommyInnit was outed as trans by his fans and brotherly figure; Wilbur Soot.'

I started shaking, I passed my phone to Eryn who scrolled through it, passing me it back turning to Freddie. I stand up, rushing out of the café. I walked towards the bus stop, getting on the next bus that goes home. I sit at the top at the back getting anxious, I start breathing faster. I had to try keep calm until I got home. It wasn't gonna be long until the hate came along. Once the bus stopped, I got up and got off, making my way down the street, heading into my house. I slammed the door shut, running upstairs to my mothers room. She looked at me, getting up, meeting me in the middle of her room. From the shortened breaths, my legs felt weak. I grabbed onto her and collapsed, pulling her down with me. She rubbed my back, as I cried onto her shoulder. 

Once she calmed me down, she asked me, "What happened, love?" I wipe my eyes, looking at her. "Wilbur outed me as trans to his chat.." Her face fell and she continued rubbing my back, "I'm sure he didn't mean too. How'd he find out?" I rest my head on her shoulder, "I left my binder, remember?" She nods. We sit there, on her floor for a while. "Are you mad at him?" She asks me, I shrug realising he probably didn't mean too. But how couldn't I be mad? He attracted attention to the comment. I pull away from my mothers embrace. "I think I'm gonna stay home instead of going with you and dad." She nods, kissing my cheek. "Don't get too overwhelmed by anything dear, if you do, call me." I nod and we both stand up, I walk to my room, closing the door, sitting at my pc set-up.

I find myself hovering over the go-live button, I change the stream title, messaging Wilbur asking if he wants to stream with me. He agreed and hops in my discord call. I greet him in my usual, happy tone. He has an audible smile as he talks to me. I go live, greeting chat, smiling at my camera. They all greet me with support about the trans situation saying they were on Wilbur's stream. I ignore it, logging into Minecraft, and onto the Dream SMP. "King? Can I tell you something?" Wilbur asks me, I hum a yes, already knowing what's coming.  "You know I love you like a brother, right?" "Mhm." I answer, "Well, I support you, no matter what. And people from my chat have something to say, if you know what I'm on about of course king." I look at chat who are spamming the word sorry, then back to my screen. "Nope. I've been busy with my friends today, what happened?" I lie, running to my house, going through chests, making sure Shroud is okay. "Oh, well. Stay away from Twitter then, and remember. You can tell me anything Toms." He says and, once again, I hum a response. An alarm goes off on my phone and I look at it, "Oh, shit. I'll be right back, can you entertain my chat for a bit?" I ask and he agrees.

"Mum?!" I shout, walking out of my room, she walks out of her room, "Yes?" She asks, "It's time for T." I say and she smiles, "I'll just go pop the kettle on then." I laugh a bit, "Testosterone. It's time for my shot." She nods, grabbing the things needed, passing me them. I thank her, walking back in my room, turning off my face cam. I sort everything out, making sure it's alright. I put my headphones on, listening to Wilbur singing one of his songs. I hum along as I take a breath, pushing the needle into my skin, slowly injecting it in. I put down the needle, massaging the area around it so it doesn't cramp. I grab the needle, taking off my headphones again, walking to the bathroom, cleaning what I've used, grabbing a plaster putting it on, walking back, joining my stream again. "I'm back Wil." I say and he stops singing. "What were you doing?" He asks me and I think about answering honestly. "Just getting some T." I answer, "You drink tea, king?" I hum a response and we continue streaming. 

After the stream, and ignoring a lot of trans comments, me and Wilbur stayed in the call for a while. "Wil, can I tell you something?" I ask, he agrees and I take a breath. "I am.. um. I'm trans." I say, barely a whisper. "I support you, king. You're still my brother." He says, I smile, leaning my head on the desk. I don't know why, but I start crying. I knew he'd accept me for who I am, but it felt amazing and relieving knowing that wasn't something I made up to make myself feel happier. "Thank you." I whisper, wiping my eyes. 

~ A/N ~

Wonder how this story will take a turn? 

Terrible pick up line; 

You are just so sweet . . . .

. . . . I think you're giving me a toothache ;D