three! - the video

|||||

Eden was quite confident for the video they were filming today, 100,000 game of tag, she was short and small so it was easy to hide somewhere cramped. She was captain of the track team in highschool. She was considering being a professional runner. At one point it was her dream to make it to the Olympics, but her dream was soon forgotten once she started working for Mr Beast. Of course she still wanted to do that but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

"We are currently at an abandoned hospital with over one hundred different rooms and six different buildings surrounding it"

"This is one hundred thousand dollars in cash and whichever one of you I touch last keeps it" Jimmy exclaimed in his usual overly-energetic voice which he used for videos, everyone was standing in front of the table which was piled high with 100,000 dollars.

Jimmy then started counting, everyone then started screaming and running mindlessly anywhere they could away from jimmy who stood looking at camera and counting on his fingers.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"....."

Eden decided her best chances of winning was probably to run away from anyone else and as far as she was able to get away from Jimmy so she immediately started sprinting. Using her highschool abilities, she was easily the fastest one there and one of the shortest so to her this seemed easy.

Eden saw Jimmy running after Nolan from afar, and ran in the opposite direction, talking into the go pro that she was given, laughing about seeing Sam fall over, only to be caught first by Jimmy.

"Attention everybody, the first person out is Sam, he tripped and I tagged him" Jimmy announced over the walkie talkie they had all been given.

"That was honestly a bit funny, but I'm so sad sam's out, I hope he isn't too bummed" Eden spoke into the go pro while she sat on the ground behind a bush, she was tired from sprinting and she was hidden enough that she wouldn't be seen from afar but if she was spotted she could run away quick enough.

"Also I'm tired and Chris is gonna help me hunt you down"

"You're going down Eden'' Chris announced and even laughed quietly into her camera. Eden and Chris had always been competitive towards each other, and Chris was adamant that he was faster than Eden, which was not true and each race they did always ended with Eden's victory.

She soon got bored of the bush she was hiding in and moved to the roof where coincidentally Chandler was also hiding. They both talked for a while before listening to Jimmy's announcement that Mitch was the second contestant out, Eden couldn't say she felt terribly bad as she hadn't spoken to Mitch often.

Adam was third out and Eden didn't really know the guy, she had obviously spoken to him as he had been in a previous video but they weren't exactly friends.

Eden was the first to spot Chris walking up the stairs to where both chandler and she were hiding and was quick to jump off the roof, followed by chandler a few seconds later.

Chandler went with Karl and hid under all the money, Eden didn't want to be too cramped and she was glad she didn't when she heard Sapnap rat out Karl to get his channel shouted out by Jimmy on twitter.

"That was just mean," Eden said while pouting.

Karl and Chandler luckily weren't found but soon after that Rick, the guy who kept climbing on top of the buildings was found and tagged.

Eden found a cupboard inside the hospital that looked relatively clean and squeezed herself in there, it wasn't the most comfortable of places but she doubted that any of them would look in there for a game of tag, and it wasn't in the rules that you couldn't hide somewhere.