thirteen!- confide in me.

eden had been doing alot of thinking over the past week, just trying to wrap her head around things, which was rather hard as she knew nothing, none of the doctors had gotten in touch and it was worrying, surely her test results should have gotten back by now, but apparently not, maybe there was nothing wrong and they were just busy with more important things.

eden had been doing as much as she possibly could in attempt to distract herself, yet she always found her eyes focusing on her phone, she didn't want to miss a call, nothing was working to distract her.

she just wanted to know what was happening to her, was that too much to ask, she was beyond confused and stressed, and she had so much to do online and with jimmy, it was all too much for the girl, she hadn't been sleeping at all, her thoughts refused to let her get a wink.

she hated her situation as jimmy now wanted her to come in to the warehouse that day, she wasn't sure if she had the strength to keep up with them all, she was still weak, not to mention they all look like giraffes and their slow walk felt like a speed walk for eden.

But it was her job, and they were her best friends, she couldn't blow them off, it didn't matter how tired she felt, both mentally and physically.

"Hey stranger" Chris laughed, walking up behind her and placing his arms on her shoulders. Successfully scaring her.

Eden looked up at the man with a small smile, she hasn't seen him in what felt like ages and as much as she envied them all for their height, she had missed them.

"How've you been" she asked him, linking their arms together and walking towards the entrance to the warehouse.

"Yeah I've been good, nothing much has been going on, abit boring really, what about you, it feels like it's been years" Chris laughed, trying to make light of a situation, a situation that he didn't know anything about but he knew that something was going on.

He could tell by the way she was holding herself, she seemed tired, she had been tired for a while, he had noticed it ages ago but had chosen not to mention it in fear of upsetting her.

But he knew now that it wasn't just her bad sleeping habits that were slowly eating away at her, it went deeper than that, there was something, he didn't know what yet, but he knew that there was something there.

Eden had realised that she had been silent for a while and redirected her attention to him, "yeah I've been okay, life's boring, nothing is happening, feels abit dull y'know" eden was lying through her teeth, she knew it, Chris knew it, but nobody wanted to admit ut out loud. If it was said aloud, it would make it all real, for eden at least, Chris didn't have the foggiest idea what was going on.

"You know you can talk to me right? You like my little sister eden, if something is going on I'd rath11er you tell me, I don't want you to feel like your alone in whatever might be happening, I care about you and I need you to know that you've got me" Chris told her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder in support, he knew he was right about something going on, he had seen it on her face as he spoke.

"Will you promise not to tell anybody, I'm trusting you with this Chris, you cannot tell anybody" eden said, they had stopped walking, now they stood staring at eachother, Chris hadn't realised that this might be something so serious but he promised her nonetheless, it couldn't be so bad right?

Eden took a minute to compose herself, taking a few deep breaths, it had been a week already, all she needed was someone to tell, someone who she could confide in, someone who could give her hope. Or someone who she could talk to when she inevitably finds out the bad news, she knew it wouldn't be good.

"I had a seizure Chris, out of nowhere in Walmart last week, I don't know how or why but I went in an ambulance to hospital and now they're going to call me with news and I really don't know how to feel about it and your the only person who knows and I don't particularly want to tell anybody else so you have to promise not to tell anyone" eden spoke quickly, taking deep breathes between her words, this was the first time she had said it aloud, it felt real.

Chris was shocked, eden was one of his best friends, practically his little sister and she had been going through so much in so little time and she had been doing it alone. She had had a seizure, there's obviously something else going on beneath the surface, something that nobody knew yet, but he knew it must be hard, not knowing what was going on with you.

He really hoped it wasn't anything bad, he didn't want anything bad to happen to her, she doesn't deserve that.

"I promise..."