thirty!- 'i missed you'

it had actually been more than two weeks since eden had spoken to karl, unfortunately, the day after their argument, eden had fallen ill, she was nauseous and had a fever, not to mention the headaches, that and she had been spending most of her time with her head hung over a bucket.

She had been bedridden, she had hardly left her bedroom, let alone her house, but she had been feeling alot better over the past few days, but in edens head she didn't really have any options other than forcing herself into being fine again, she was glad nobody from jimmys video had said anything on twitter yet, it was obvious that everybody in that room had heard that argument, and each and every person in that room must know about edens predicament.

Eden had just been given another round of chemo, two days ago, she had decided that she really hates chemo, she always feels awful after chemo, and it's just really tiring. She already wanted to quit.

But she wasn't a quiter, she never had been, she was going to get through this, she had to. She couldn't die because then she would be leaving everything behind, she would've never fixed her relationship with her parents, and she had friends, she couldn't leave her friends because they were like family to her.

These people meant so much to her and she meant so much to them, she couldn't die, because they would be hurt, and she didn't want them to hurt, would it be better if she just disappeared, she often wondered that, maybe they wouldn't be as upset by her death if she left first.

But right now it didn't matter, because right now she had to stream with her friends, the friends she was considering leaving. Maybe she'd leave that part out of her converstaions.

It was a last minute stream, it was an among us stream that eden had been invited to last monute, the reason being that they were one player short.

Yet what eden hadn't realised when accepting the offer was that the one and only karl Jacobs would be there. The one person that she didn't want to see or speak to.

Eden was the last person to get on stream, she was about ten minutes late already but she had been busy taking all or her medicine.

But she had messaged quackity to keep all of the streams busy so she had time to 'do something' whilst they waited.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" eden said timidly as she got onto the call, usually she wasn't that quiet, and she didn't plan to be that quiet, but it just came out that way. Maybe it was because she was lying to the only people that matter to her.

Eden looked across the names on the list of people in the call, subconsciously looking for one name in particular. His name. Her best friends name. Karl jacobs.

He was right at the bottom of the list, and somehow his name seemed bolder than the rest, of course she knew it wasn't, her brain was just convincing her otherwise.

Other than everybody else speaking, karl and eden had been silent for a while, most of the people in the call knew of their argument, they just didn't know why it had started, so they knew why it was awkward between the two best friends.

They had all been playing for a while, more than four hours and eden was starting to feel her tiredness weigh down on her.

But everyone else still planned to stream for another few hours, and eden had decided that all she wanted to do was go to bed, she just really wasn't in the mood to entertain anymore.

"Hey guys I think im gonna head out, I've got alot of stuff to do" she said after their game ended.

Everyone said goodbye, allowing her to leave the call, she hadn't actually been streaming any of that, rather if was her friends steaming.

Eden felt exhausted, and she had a plan, she was going to go down the hall to her living room, and she was going to watch TV and fall asleep on the sofa with a pillow and blanket.

And just as she git comfortable in her seat with the television playing loudly, she was interrupted by the loud ringing of her doorbell. She had always regretted buying that doorbell, it's too aggressive.

Eden didn't move, she didn't even try to get up, she had hope that if there was no sign of life in the house then whoever was at the door would get bored and leave her alone.

But the knocking continued, only this time it just got louder and louder until finally she gave up.

Eden got up slowly and made her way to the door where some idiot was still knocking, she swung open the door with as much force as she could muster up, which admittedly wasn't alot.

And she was surprised to see karl Jacobs at the door, but she was still angry at him, and she was trying to be stubborn and hold a grudge, and she couldn't do that if every time they argued he came to her house with teary eyes and a pout on his face.

Karl hated seeing her like this, she looked so ill, her complexion was the palest he'd ever seen it, he was worried for her.

"I missed you" karl muttered, pulling her into a tight hug. Both of them had missed this, they had missed eachother and they were glad to be back together their argument pratically forgotten about.