thirty three!- eventually.

"When are you actually going to tell everyone, you can't not tell them, they'll find out eventually" George told her, he had a good point but Eden had been avoiding telling the rest of her friends about all of this for a while.

Eden and George were layed down on his bed in George's room watching criminal minds together as Eden painted his nails rainbow, each of his nails was a different color.

But they weren't actually watching TV, rather they were having a catch-up, they hadn't properly spoken in ages, and they had missed each other.

"I'll tell them eventually" she mumbled in response, knowing that she was definitely lying George replied. "Eventually for you, Eden means never" George had a point, but she wasn't good at talking about her personal life, especially the bad things.

"Shutup you're– you're short," Eden said the first thing that had come to her head, she was going to ignore the fact that George was much taller than her

"And you're not?" George questioned, a small smile on his face, he was happy, in these moments when they could just sit and chill, Eden had always been one of his best friends so it's nice to finally be able to talk to her in person.

"I thought I told you to shutup" eden said with faux seriousness.

"Did you, I couldn't hear you because you're too short" george laughed, flicking her forehead which made eden flinch in pain, it hurt more than she had thought it would.

"I hate you" eden pouted as she turned away, pretending to sulk with him.

"Eden I'm sorry, pleaseee eden don't ignore me, aweeee it the wittle baby wupset" george put on a weird voice, mimicking her pout, and all he got in response was eden turning around only to stick her tongue out at him.

—————————–

"Eden when are you going to stop ignoring me, do you even know why your ignoring me?" George asked her, it had only been about five minutes of the girl ignoring him, but it was enough for george to get bored of the silence.

"I can honestly say that I have no idea what i was upset about" she laughed, both of the friends burst into laughter at their stupidity, before continuing with conversations.

"you do realise that you should really tell everyone" he told her. laying down next to her on his bed as they both stared up at the ceiling.

eden sighed at his words, but she knew that he was right, she just needed to find the right time to say something about it, how could she know when the right time to tell her friends she's dying.

"i know" she sighed, looking over at her friend, "when should i tell everyone?" she asked, hoping that she could get some help from him.

"i don't think there'll be a right time to tell anybody, i think you just need to start telling people" he told her, she didn't reply, but he knew that she had took in what he had said.

.////.

"i think i'm going to go tell nick, it's a start right?" she told george with a yawn, slipping off of his bed to walk towards the door.

"you know it's for the best right?"  he asked her, getting a simple nod in response from the girl.

eden left his room with a sigh, she walked slowly towards nicks room, as slow as she possibly could, she didnt know how she was going to tell him about this, but she wanted to start telling her friends about this, when the time came, she didnt want to die alone.

she  hesitantly knocked on his door, getting a quick response.

"come in" he called through the door, she entered his room slowly, seeing him spin around in his chair, taking off his headphones, smiling as he saw who it was.

but his smile faded upon seeing the look that eden had on her face, something was obviously bothering the girl.

"hey, whats wrong eden, did something happen?" he asked her, standing up and walking towards her.

"uhm... you might want to sit down for this" she said to him, he frowned but complied and led her towards the edge of his bed so they could talk.

"what's wrong eden, you're worrying me" he told her, she sighed and it was silent in the room for what felt like years before eden finally spoke.

"i'm here to tell you something, this isn't going to be the most pleasent of conversations but i think as my friend this is something you need to know" she told him seiriously as they sat beside eachother on the end of his bed, she took one of his hands into her own, as a source of comfort, whether it was to comfort him, or her, she wasn't sure.

"okay, your scaring me. what happened" he said, once again eden sighed, looking him in the yes before she spoke again.

"i have cancer nick" tears built in her eyes, she let out a laugh. she had always laughed in situations that she probably shouldn't.

"w-what? is this some kind of prank? because if it is, it's not funny" he told her, tears built up in his own eyes as she shook her head, and before they knew it, both of them were crying.

"I have a brain tumor nick, and iv'e had surgery for it, and iv'e been getting chemo" she told him, he looked up at her with worry, looking into her eyes before speaking, "you're going to be okay though right? like the chemo and surgery will help and you'll get better right? you have to eden!" he exclaimed, but just by the look that eden had on her face, nick already had his answer.

"eventually nick... im going to die"