seven! - the apology

|||||

Eden woke up with the worst headache, she felt awful, she had started to feel really ill and probably would have just stayed in bed all day if it wasn't for the constant knocking on her front door.

Reluctantly she got out of bed to open the door to find the one and only, Karl jacobs stood biting his nails in anticipation.

It had been over a week since they had spoken and they both missed eachother, eden was overjoyed to see the man at her front door, but stood in shock, not even knowing if it was real.

All she had wanted all week was to talk to him but she couldn't bring herself to, she had thought that he hated her, that she never would want to speak to her again because of the way she had shouted at him, but they were both thinking the extract same things.

"Listen eden, I'm so-" Karl started as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, but he was cut off by eden shoving herself towards him, hugging his torso tightly.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too" eden whispered into his chest it was barely audible but he had heard it.

"I shouldn't of said those things to you e- I'm really sorry" he said as he hugged her tighter.

"I missed you" eden mumbled to him, she hadn't realised until now how much she had missed the man infront of her, her best friend.

"I did too" he told her, he had a small smile on his face, he was glad they were back to normal.

"Promise me we'll never argue like that again" eden said to him, pulling away from the hug and staring up at him.

"I promise"

|||||

edennn  go watch Jimmy's new video<3EXTREME $100 000 GAME OF TAG! https://youtu

EXTREME $100 000 GAME OF TAG! https://youtu.be/WcwGleN38zE