unplanned intervention

a/n: hey guys new update . hope you liked the last chapter and the jamie story. i will try to write more but i dont have many ideas so i will be brainstorming.

to leh storeh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter two : unplanned intervention

NIALL'S P.O.V.

the boys and i were walking around london when i lost them because i got mobbed by fans . i was trying to find them when i knocked someone over. i looked down to them to see if they were ok.i looked and saw a girl. a girl i had known scince 4th grade but had forgotten. i saw dalilah.

"dalilah?" i looked to her. she froze and looked up at me. i immediatly saw tears in her eyes as she turned around and ran away.

being the weird person who doesnt like to see people sad that i am i followed her. i knew she was mad at me . i had forgotten her. not on purpose because i went to america and management said we couldnt speak anymore. i kept running after her until i saw what looked like her apartment building. i went to the front desk and asked the guy what her apt. number was and he said 403 so with that i went on a scavenger hunt for apt.403 . i finally found it so i knocked on the door but when the door opened it automaticcally slammed shut. what had i just done?

DALILAH'S P.O.V.

As soon as i saw niall i ran . i never wanted to see him again. he was my only friend and he let me down. i ran  inside and slammed the door in his face. i felt bad but it was for his own good. he made his bed now he must lie in it. i heard him slip a note under the door . i looked at it in the corner there was a tear mark. he had been crying. now i felt really bad. iread the note:

dalilah-

if you could give me a chance to explain why i left you i would be the happiest person alive. please meet me at the park we used to hang out at @ 6:00 tonite please xx

- niall h.

i guess maybe i would give him a chance to explain himself at the park but i hope he has a damn good apoligy for leaving me.

when niall did leave me i was bullied and i never got over it. i began cutting myself and i fell deep into depression. i now have panic attacks and minor depression. the whole jamie thing didnt help either it just made things worse. i was put on medication and diagnosed with minor depression and i have many people to thank for that.

when six o clock rolled around i walked to the park where niall and i would sit on a hill and talk about what we wanted to be when we grew up. niall always said famous and i didnt know. i guess nialls dreams came true. after niall left i got a job at a small store that sells clothes outside of london.

i approached the swing and took a seat . i wiated about ten minutes until niall showed up. when he saw me his face broke out into a smile. i politely smiled back as he embraced me into a hug.

"im so sorry for everything i did dalilah please forgive me?"

i looked to him and saw a single tear streaming down his face . i could tell he was really sorry. so  i guess i will give him this one chance. plus, i missed my best friend.

" niall james horan , i will forgive you this once but hear me when i say this , only once." i said as serious as  i could .

"thank you so much delilah, i missed you " he said. as soon as he said that we both began to cry happy tears.

"do you want to meet the booys and get some food?" niall looked at me. i thought he was joking. he really wanted me to meet his bandmates? awesome.

"uh...duh " i smiled at him and he smiled back.

" ok come on"

we walked over to an ice cream shop and we got theese huge ice cream cones. we then walked back to nialls house that he had bought in london. as soon as he opened the door i felt four pairs of eyes on me.

" well well niall bringing home the ladies are we now " louis spoke with such enthusiasm. yes i do know who one direction is i used to watch the x-factor when niall was on so yea i know them.

" shut up lou" i heard niall say . even in the dark hall i could see niall blush. cheeky niall as always.

the boys introduced themselfs to me and me and niall went to his room to watch some movies and eat popcorn. we watched ' the perks of being a wall flower ' and ' warm bodies ' .

" hey dalilah , do you want to stay the night tonight ? " niall asked.

i looked to him and nodded . i was too tired to reply i just simply rolled to one side of his bed and fell asleep. thats all i remember before the darkness consumed my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys there you have it chapter two. i hope you like it please coment and vote or follow me on twitter tell me who you are and i may put you in my story : @kyleeclearwater : ) thx guys byee xx

-kylee