when plans unfold

a/n: hey guys i will make this chpter longer even though i never got 5 votes. i still got 4 and thats better than nothing. so this will be longerxxx enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DALILAHS P.O.V.

i woke up around dinner time. everyone else was asleep so i just grabbed my shoes and walked back upstairs to get my jacket. niall was still asleep but he was sleeping on my jacket. let me tell you when a grown boy falls asleep on your jacket he wont move. and when you try to move them. its like trying to move a walrus that weighs 6000 pounds.

i walked over to him and nudged him to wake up. he didnt budge or even respond. i the did the unthinkable. i pushed that boy off the bed and he rolled to the floor with an "umph." he then shot up and looked at me. i took my jacket quickly and ran for the door. only to be caught about 3 seconds later.

" why did you push me off the bed?!?" niall seemed annoyed.

"i wanted my jacket and you were heavy so i pushed you. you only weighed about 1000 pounds" i said with my awesome funny voice that would fo sho make him laugh.

to my luck niall did laugh. but i dont think he was laughing about what i said because after i said that lou came rushing in and stood there with a constapated look on his face. i have to admit it was funny.

"what the hell are you two doing in here you woke me from my peaceful slumber." lou said with a really funny voice because sometimes i just dont think hes all there.

" i wanted my jacket and the walrus over here i pionted  at niall when i said that " wouldnt give me my jacket because he was laying on it."

" oh so you two slept together" he said . i swear niall turned crimson. it was hilarious.

" well we slept in the same bed but nothing happened you creepy pedo" i said kinda freaked out.

" oh ok whatever you say " i saw him wiggle his eyebrows. oh that was it. i cut loose from nialls grip and charged at him. it was on.

i chased him down the stairs and jumped on him.

he let out a battle cry and i knew it was over. i once again was victorious.i turned him over and looked at him the began laughing like a madman as i grabbed a sharpie. i had niall hold down his arms and legs as i drew ' defeated ' on his face . i then signed my name and put the sharpie back.

lou glared at me then ran upstairs.

" well, now that that is over, wanna go get some breakfast?" i looked at niall. i really didnt want to walk the streets of london alone.too dangerous.

" oh my gosh i thought you would never ask" he smiled and go his shoes on and we walked out the door.

the boys had one month off before there next tour so we were planning what to do. all of a sudden flashes of papparazzi's cameras were in my face. niall grabbed my wrist and we ran the rest of the way to starbucks.

when we got there they locked the doors so no papparazzi would get in. we then sat down and tryed to enjoy the meal.

" hey dalilah?"

" hey niall"i copied his voice.

" well just wondering if you wanna hang out saturday?"

"sure where are we going" i looked at him. he was fidgeting. niall never fidgets.

"its a suprise" he looed at me and smiled. oh junk i knew where this was going.

" fine horan but you know i hate suprises" i looked at him with a friendly glare.